Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

what is your team for online battles?

Options
  • 01-03-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

im only getting into online battling and ive not been into the past 2/3 genrations so ive missed out on a few hundred pokemon but id like to get some names to make a beats of a team. im finding it hard to find any decent pokemon on GTS though -_-

my current team is

mewtwo
    braixen
    charizard
    snorlax
    greninja
    tryantrum

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well my battle box at the moment is:

Scizor
    Heracross
    Charizard
    Hydreigon
    Garchomp
    Torterra

I tend to change it around from time to time, at the minute I'm working on a toxic stall, annoying as hell gliscor and a marvel scale Dragonite.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Still working on mine, but the intention is:

Tyranitar
    Snorlax
    Scizor
    Dragonite
    Blaziken
    Lapras

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Still working on mine, but the intention is:

Tyranitar
    Snorlax
    Scizor
    Dragonite
    Blaziken
    Lapras

both of you mentioned scizor. i should try get one for myself!. i got a shiny torchic yesterday. im going to raise it to a powerfull blaziken. im gona try get a dragonaire too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Technician Scizor is pretty great to be honest, though my number one bug is still my Moxie Heracross.

Advertisement