Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ps3 and Ps4 battlefield 4 thread.

Options
  • 05-11-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Prob best to have a thread for this on the ps3 and soon for the ps4. Instead of destroying other threads about battlefield 4 that are more general.

So post here if you want to play with other PlayStation heads or whatever to do with it

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Looking for a few squadmates on PS3 myself psn = skip_V2

Anyone else have a problem with campaign not saving.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,051 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you're just looking for people to squad up with, we have a PSN listing thread here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056386860

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Coolio. Do ye all have Mics? Mines is Timmyctc (Originially enough) :pac: Be on most nights. Hate games with randomers.

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Coolio. Do ye all have Mics? Mines is Timmyctc (Originially enough) :pac: Be on most nights. Hate games with randomers.

Yeah I have a Mic , I'm on most nights aswell i'll add you on psn next time I jump on , what game modes do you like to play , I'm like rush myself I find conquest like a wasteland at the best of times on PS3

djskip316i wrote: »
    Yeah I have a Mic , I'm on most nights aswell i'll add you on psn next time I jump on , what game modes do you like to play , I'm like rush myself I find conquest like a wasteland at the best of times on PS3

Anything. As long as we're winning ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

I'm Liquidgoldmonkey

Are the maps a good bit smaller on the ps3 ?
    Presume they will be a similar size on ps4.

Loving the prison level. Unreal on obliteration

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

CptMackey wrote: »
    Loving the prison level. Unreal on obliteration

Operation Locker, aye its crackin alright. Takes ages though, think the quickest match I've had on it so far has been around 45mins - and that was a 3-0 win.
    Add me as well, fiddlesticks82 - I'm about most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

PSN is fuzziedunlop200. Preferably rush but up for any game modes!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

hello sirs.

long time call of duty fan looking to buy BF4 when i get my PS4. im sick of activision copy and pasting a new game so im going to give your precious battlefield a go :3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Dont know if this is old news but Eurogamer have posted videos of ps4 multiplayer at its native resolution and frames per second. No youtube upload process ruining the visual quality or capping the fps

Im currently playing at 1440p on the PC but will be getting a PS4 hopefully at christmas and have to say it looks great on the PS4 if the video is anything to go by,didnt notice any frame drops or anything,from what i could see,looked very smooth....and lovely:)

The video files are quite large though at about 1GB
    It also has single player footage and footage of some console called XBOne,never heard of it before:P

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-next-gen-now-battlefield-4

• Advertisement

Looking for a few squadmates on PS3 myself psn = skip_V2

Anyone else have a problem with campaign not saving.

Only 2 games but enjoyed it. Not sure if my mike was working.
    Hate the flood level when they burst the wall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Add me please, KOB79LFC, Rush for me too until I get PS4 of course

I went 11-0 on Little Bird defending Haitan Resort last night in one round of Rush - okay not amazing but it is for me as I am not great in the scout chopper but one youtube video lesson certainly helped.

Whats the best way for us all to get into a server together tonight?

chickenboy wrote: »
    PSN is fuzziedunlop200. Preferably rush but up for any game modes!

do you have a mic? ps i just headshotted you xxx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 battletoads

MarkY91 wrote: »
    hello sirs.

long time call of duty fan looking to buy BF4 when i get my PS4. im sick of activision copy and pasting a new game so im going to give your precious battlefield a go :3

Battlefield players are ex-COD players.

Loved COD4. But we've just got a lower tolerance for BS. ;)

The demographics are different. I take it you're 22? That's just about the right age to be growing out of that teenage COD franchise. Leave it to the kiddies. :cool:

Wont be on tonight, not until Friday I am afraid :(

Are ye all on Battlelog?

mozattack wrote: »
    Wont be on tonight, not until Friday I am afraid :(

Are ye all on Battlelog?

I'm on battle log. Will try and get on tonight but will def be on tomorrow during the day if people are around

CptMackey wrote: »
    Only 2 games but enjoyed it. Not sure if my mike was working.
    Hate the flood level when they burst the wall
    Yeah they were good games alright , floodzone is a nightmare on conquest tho , takes ages to get from 1 flag to another.

mozattack wrote: »
    I went 11-0 on Little Bird defending Haitan Resort last night in one round of Rush - okay not amazing but it is for me as I am not great in the scout chopper but one youtube video lesson certainly helped.

Any chance you link that vid here , Struggling with the scout choppers myself

• Advertisement

Just found out if you have battlelog on your fone or tablet you can join games on your ps3 through there , and the server browser actually works , so if i join a half full game the rest can join me .

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chickenboy

do you have a mic? ps i just headshotted you xxx

P.S. I hate you :)

I do but I haven't had it rigged up for awhile, will dig it out for the next time I'm on!

chickenboy wrote: »
    P.S. I hate you :)

I do but I haven't had it rigged up for awhile, will dig it out for the next time I'm on!

Do!. We absolutely murdered the two games we played earlier

Okay whos around so?

Okay whos around so?

I'll be on around 10.30

Okay whos around so?

I'll be on around 10.30

Anybody get the glitch when everything you have disappears apart from the hand gun? No hands or anything else. Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Not yet, but I have been killed by a floating gun...possibly a glitch, possibly a ghost - you decide...

Won't be on tonight, but I'll be around tomorrow, hopefully catch you with a few of ye then for a few rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Not gonna bother with the PS3 version but I will be buying the PS4 one at 12 midnight on launch day.....

PSN : Fieldog

• Advertisement

Any chance you link that vid here , Struggling with the scout choppers myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfZFQuVvms4

Only 49 kills ever on BF3 but got 11 in one round after watching this? Coincidence, hope not!

Advertisement