Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Newspaper dropped through letter box today - disgusting

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

OP did you drop your monacle when you saw the condition of that ghastly rag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

OP, I received a €387 gas bill today. It is spotlessly clean and in pristine condition.

Want to swap??? I will wash my hands, wear gloves and place it into a new envelope.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

wont somebody think of the children

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

GOODME wrote: »

Can't you see writing on the top page? said there was more inside also.
    It's a newspaper, there is writing all over the page. I wouldn't be too shocked seeing more writing inside either.

You should get more pics for evidence though, it will help with the crusade.

LOUD NOISES.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Only one thing to do OP. Next time you see them, rape them with an iron and some dettol.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Jaysus, I thought this was going to be about Alive! or something.

Is it the lady in her undies that's bothering you?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

GOODME wrote: »

good camera i guess, close flash, did not bring out the picture as it looks.

to confirm said colour looks different, i bet one knows what they are saying.

it is torned, have been written on etc and this is just front page

nothing about overreacting just better not to drop.

This is like a sort of weird poetry.

I really like the word "torned".

Advertisement