Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Pax points seem to be less for me, i send 450 a380-900s almost daily, only got 4 points the last time, even with catering and the highest advertising.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Fuel @ 50 for next half hour........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

Amster Air is going under changes!

DC-9's, F28's and L-1049G's being phased out and replaced with 767's and 737's :D

Fuel @ 300 for the next half hour. Its almost impossible to get cheap fuel these days :mad:

Fuel @ 300 for the next half hour. Its almost impossible to get cheap fuel these days :mad:

I was lucky to get 200,000,000 last week when it was 50$

Plans have Changed for Amster Air, We decided to let Ryanair and Transalvia
    at the short haul.

We now have:

30 x 767-200
    08 x 767-200ER
    02 x A340-200

We plan on increasing to 10 each of the 767ER and A340 before looking at opening a new Hub possibly in Tokyo or Sydney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 subramani98

how to become am trusted in airline manager in facebook......pls help me and my airline name is palace in the air....

does anyone know how to configurate an aircraft in airline manager???

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

From memory - go to the hanger, select your aircraft and away you go...

Anyone know when fuel is due to hit the $50 mark again?

can anyone say me the fastest way to icrease pax points....plss

• Advertisement

if you have over 200 pax points you can get the trusted thingy.

to be honest you'd want to be a big earner to be getting lots of pax points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭b318isp

can anyone say me the fastest way to icrease pax points....plss

Assuming you don't want to pay (FWIW I think it is only reasonable to throw a few quid their way every now any again), the only was is to fly often.

Increase your fleet, advertise, catering - the usuals.

Why are you so anxious about PAX? You are just starting - look up the fast track guide in the Boards section of AM for all the guidance you need.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

200 pax points to be AM Trusted. 500 pax points to configure aircraft.

I think you can increase chances of getting pax points with catering but other than that there's no other way. Just keep flying routes.

As Nimrod said- catering is the joker in the pack here. Its the only legitimate way (short of buying them) to increase your PAX points at a faster than normal rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭franklyon

I will be buying a dozen A380's this week, my current share price is over $100 so if anyone wants a quick profit invest in Craggy Island Airlines. I expect the share price to go up at least 20-30 dollars per share.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

franklyon wrote: »
    I will be buying a dozen A380's this week, my current share price is over $100 so if anyone wants a quick profit invest in Craggy Island Airlines. I expect the share price to go up at least 20-30 dollars per share.
    :)

Decided to have another bash at this so I helped myself to 1000 shares of yours (low I know but sure I'm only starting up again). NeoImperial Airlines should be a nice long term investment for the canny investor, shares going for 8c a pop, fill yer boots lads :)

€300 fuel from 1-2pm now!

Doh!

:(

Is this as low as it gets now. RIP $10 fuel.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

$50 fuel. Buy shares in wereallgonadie air

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Up over 4000 in stock value,flying 600 business A380-900's,Pax Bonus points 1074.

Getting a bit bored as I only ever started out to get as far as I could without spending any money on the game. Any suggestions? Air Striker Airlines

$50 fuel now 8 mins left

fuel at 50 again for next 19 minutes

Lads do ya advertise cargo routes?

Lads do ya advertise cargo routes?

Nope.

50 for fuel next 15 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I just resurrected my AM game and purchased stock in Craggy Island. Hopefully it won't come back to bite me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Just came back to the game also. XL Air as my airline vanished :(

I deleted mine :(

It was taking up way too much of my time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I deleted mine :(

It was taking up way too much of my time.

Come back to the dark side :P

Advertisement