Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing the leaving cert mock papers

• 06-03-2006 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

if we know what is coming up on the paper 2 from seeing it on boards can the teachers find out and change the paper to another one from another company ?? regarding english: if they realise that so many people no whats coming up can they change if you have already done paper 1?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

TX123 wrote:
    if we know what is coming up on the paper 2 from seeing it on boards can the teachers find out and change the paper to another one from another company ?? regarding english: if they realise that so many people no whats coming up can they change if you have already done paper 1?

I would say no, the papers are ordered some time in advance I believe. The chances of a teacher seeing this board and then ordering a new paper for you to do on such short notice is rather unlikely.

Plus its not the teachers problem if people want to cut corners and find out whats going to come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

cheers for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

It should also be noted that cheating for your mocks is STUPID STUPID STUPID.

ahem... Carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Yeh, there's no point cheating on your mocks..

BUT you know what's coming up on your english anyway! Bar the comprehension, and the unseen poem, but you should be well used to sorting them out by now, it'd be second nature to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

ah, i don't think they'd be too bothered!! The papers would have been ordered 4 a while, so no teacher in their right mind would change it at last minute!!! too much hassle!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Some teachers make their own papers, to avoid things like that happening.

Advertisement