Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cap 1 Tax exam 2014

Options
  • 16-04-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi
    If there is anyone sitting Cap 1 Tax this year could you send me the updated exam papers and solutions please?
    Also any notes would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭heretothere

Hi

I know you posted this ages ago, but I deferred tax and finance to Sept.

How'd you get on? Any tips?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lynch92

Hey
    I passed Tax thank god. All I did really was past exam papers and I watched a few of the recorded sessions to make sure I didn't miss anything that had changed. Anyone I ask just says do past exam papers! The theory can be a handy few marks as well so have a look over that too.

Have you started studying for finance? I'm doing that in September too.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭heretothere

I was thinking I would just do heaps of past papers and maybe watch the revision lecture, its mainly just an Income tax comp, something about VAT and part three who knows!!

I have started doing the NPV stuff this week. Finance is huge not really sure where to start!

Do you have many in Sept? I passed MA, FA and Law thank christ! I couldn't have coped with having to do them again. So just the two I deferred.

Advertisement