Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokémon coming to Netflix

• 28-02-2014 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Is it true that there's very little difference between these two movies?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

deathrider wrote: »
    Is it true that there's very little difference between these two movies?

Yup, the only real differences are the pokemon that appear. Story is broadly the same.

That's.... Really cheap.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well not really, it's just like what they do with the games.

True enough, but that's to encourage trading between titles (at least that's the way I've always seen it). Movies/tv shows are a whole different kettle of magikarp. Do they both use the same animations?

• Advertisement

More or less. Both movies have a shiny pokemon, but which one is shiny is changed, the side that Zekrom or Reshiram is on is changed so attacks and the like are changed there too. Also, they have different intros, I think one is in a snowy area, the other in a more desert location.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

This is going to consume a nice weekend or two of my life. I started watching the Black/White series when it was airing but lost interest when Team Rocket were re-rebooted into being wacky and zany. Is it worth watching the rest, anyone know?

Advertisement