Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

8778.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I much prefer handheld and always have.
    Usually prefer handheld too so I can play it in bed, had no TV for ages and am not yet again without a TV :( (Dad's broke and he took mine)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,525 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Handhelds are just so much handier! I have tv limitations also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sparks43 wrote: »
    8778.jpg

Because reposts are not mainstream anymore? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78370610&postcount=7485

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,771 ✭✭✭Jack burton

3DS is a nice little system, how much they going for now. I'd tell anyone whos thinking about it to pick one up.

I can see the 3D being phased out more and more on it though and games that arent all about it being the better games for the system. Maybe ones with some slight perspective on them or somthing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,705 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I love my 3DS but the battery life really is a bit crappy. I get maybe 5 hours out of it and since mine is a US model I can't charge it easily.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I love my 3DS but the battery life really is a bit crappy. I get maybe 5 hours out of it and since mine is a US model I can't charge it easily.

Just get a uk charger?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,705 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I would but I want to make sure if it won't screw it up first :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Well mine outputs 4.6v and 900ma so if it's the same you should be ok!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,031 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It's even fairly battery hungry when playing DS games, so it's not just the 3D.

A big jump from the good old days of the DS phat where one charge would do you for several months of backpacking in the Andes [slight hyperbole].

• Advertisement

True dat. My phat ds still holds a charge like a champ.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I don't like the new Nintendo handheld, I can't see in 3D.

My girlfriend only recently found out that she can't see 3D as well. That was long after seeing Avatar, Up and some other 3D movies in the cinema.
    'What stuff is meant to come out at you?'

I thought everyone with two eyes sees in 3d? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,031 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Does it just look like a straight 2D image then, or is at all blurry?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,284 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »

Some people can see it better than others. I had a real hard time with it until I got a 3DS. Would always see double vision.

Grand with it now though. I guess your brain/eyes can be trained to view it properly.

Saying that, after years of trying, I still can't ****ing see magic eyes!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,846 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I missed it by a post or two but:

233210xcitefuncongratdu.png

30002a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,284 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well if we're doing that, I just noticed something recently -

10,000 thanks!

10000_thanks_by_nini_design-d32map1.png
    (Only picture I could find :()

It's actually only 1,500 posts, as Steve buys an extra one every time he posts ;)

It's actually only 1,500 posts, as Steve buys an extra one every time he posts ;)

3p0zge.jpg

• Advertisement

Odd numbers?

Glitch in the Matrix, TBH.

3p0zli.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭Doge

The Steve SI Squared thing never gets old!

MyrddraalSeamas.jpg

That's her there now.

Just saw this on Kotaku. Disturbing. See it in its ridiculously large original form here.

1e6ejp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Ness's a dick.

Debating whether to buy a boxed DS lite with an iffy touch screen or a boxed Densha de go 2 on the NGPC, suggestions?

Debating whether to buy a boxed DS lite with an iffy touch screen or a boxed Densha de go 2 on the NGPC, suggestions?

A case of vodka tbh

A case of vodka tbh

Nah I've a few cases that should tide me over for the next hour.

Actually I did get a tattoo yesterday which is quite suitable :P

7d20713c.jpg

• Advertisement

19653582.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement