Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pizza's at Lunch

• 30-06-2009 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭

I tried ringing several places looking for a pizza today, but to no avail. Four Star says its open noon 'til late, while I walked past Papa johns and saw the lights on...

I'm running out of options here :O

Anyone know of a pizza place in Limerick that delivers at lunch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,148 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Pizza hut in Raheen and Monaleen.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

NYC at the bottom of Henry Street (used to be the Lobster Pot) should be open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Dominos in Castletroy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

Dominoes in mount kennett place do after 12 i think ... well they used to at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

RVN10 wrote: »
    Dominoes in mount kennett place do after 12 i think ... well they used to at least.

After 1pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,266 ✭✭✭source

Apache? open from 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

Dominos seems to be the only one delivering around lunch (1pm onwards).

I really wish someone would set up a dinner delivery service, where you could order things like stuffed turkey and ham with mash and veg and other nutritional, properly cooked and real dinners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

Now theres a business idea right there now.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭banjobongo

I think that the Spar (Gleesons) shop on Henry Street do this, but I dont know if its for a group only...

Advertisement