Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy Easter!

• 04-04-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

So, who got some lovely eggs and who's being a grouchy bastard today?
    I myself have taken full advantage of my holier than thou side of my family and scored myself 5 eggs already :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Not big into easter eggs myself, but I'm cooking up a big ass turkey dinner....cause you know, turkey, rabbits, zombies, chocalate? That whole connection there Ted.

Went shopping for eggs earlier - none to be had.

I got kinder eggs instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Happy Purportedly-Magic-Zombie-Jew day to all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

fitz0 wrote: »
    Happy Purportedly-Magic-Zombie-Jew day to all.

That lad was just Fionn MacCumhaill with better P.R.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Happy Easter :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

I love gobbeling up all those Chocolate eggs Raptor Jesus laid for us, just before he went extinct for our sins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

I went and paid homage at my local place of worship to honour the return of a true god.

Pearse stadium and Joe Canning that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Taco chips and Erdinger!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

I'm expecting the diabetic coma to kick in at any moment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Went shopping for eggs earlier - none to be had.

I got kinder eggs instead.
    I had to make do with a packet of giant buttons. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,956 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I'm waiting a day or two, for the easter eggs to go on 1/2 price sale - then I'll see abou a couple. :p

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

pbf231-baby.jpg
    pbf040admoonbunny6mx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Saw on the back of the box of one easter egg, an "Easter Word Search"... Find all the Easter-related words you can and it gave you a list...

They were all words like "Chocolate" and "Eggs" and stuff, not one mention of "Jesus" or "Resurrection"!!!! Hilarious...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

komodosp wrote: »
    Saw on the back of the box of one easter egg, an "Easter Word Search"... Find all the Easter-related words you can and it gave you a list...

They were all words like "Chocolate" and "Eggs" and stuff, not one mention of "Jesus" or "Resurrection"!!!! Hilarious...
    Not really if you think about it from the egg peoples point of view. They want to sell as many eggs as possible. Why would they limit their market?

Advertisement