Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Final Fantasy 1+ 2 are coming to europe

• 03-02-2003 7:52pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hurrah! Saw it on Rpgamer.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Its out on friday. before the states to :)
    dosent even nearly make up for the fact that the japanese get final fantasy x-2 this week :(

any idea of the pricing?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not sure I think it's full price or between full price and budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i dont know where im going to get the time to play them. i just got my swap disc and managed to pal-ify xenogears, chrono cross, final fantasy tactics, legend of mana, star ocean 2 and tactics ogre plus i want to get wild arms 3.

so many rpgs so little time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

U think you are bad. I've got 21 games that haven't been played yet and 9 are rpg's. I've still to play vagrant story after 2 years and finish the second half of front mission for Christs sake. Also theres lots of new games including Xenosaga that are coming out.
    Thank god I'm finished college on Friday :) Hurrah for work experience.

Advertisement