Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls, do you crotch-watch?

• 19-12-2008 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shinjuku

crotch watcher
    A female who derives pleasure from watching the crotches of others in a public setting in an attempt to ascertain the size of a man's penis. Many females crotch watch for sport, while others crotch watch to determine whether they desire to have sexual intercourse with the prospect. It is said to be quite popular to crotch watch african americans.
    Or is it just a myth. Us men definitley boob-watch by the way. ALL the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Only if it's obvious; or they're wearing ridiculously tight pants.... in which case I point and laugh....

I find it slightly disconcerting when a guy has an obvious semi/full hard-on in public....

Saw a very ugly man in Ann Summers with one recently...he was with his equally ugly wife and they were buying a spanking paddle.

The image will stay with me for the rest of my life....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

I have a semi! Baggy pants though :-(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This thread has massive potential to turn into a train wreck, so keep the sleaze to a minimum please gentlemen or I will be dishing out infractions and may be forced to close the thread.

Thanks

Zaph

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

What about those that crotch watch and followup on it, only to discover that all is not what it appeared as. Socks. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Saw a very ugly man in Ann Summers with one recently...he was with his equally ugly wife and they were buying a spanking paddle.

The image will stay with me for the rest of my life....

So harsh ....:p

Ugly people need love too...!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I much prefer to see them walking away ;)

Let's say the man is drop dead gorgeous, i usually have a "wow" moment, but i don't think i intentionally drop the eyes... saying that, i'm not really sure for that split second. It's possible i do it unconciously. Really nothing to see though, unless the guy is :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

So harsh ....:p

Ugly people need love too...!

of course they do but having a mentle immage being painted in your head can be quite unenjoyable...... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

i never look in that general region not really that interested ... prefer personality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

If I see someone I'm really attracted to then I kinda scan their whole body subconsciously, how is it my fault if they have something worth noticing in that region? :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yes, I do catch myself doing this on occasion. Moreso a few months ago than now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I've caught myself doing this on more than one occasion recently.

I'm putting this down to the current dry spell though...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Just be subtle about it girls. On more than one occassion when I've been out I have spotted girls 'crotch watching' me. It's very hard to keep a conversation going when you know someone is sneaking glances at your crotch.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,549 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Galvasean wrote: »
    Just be subtle about it girls. On more than one occassion when I've been out I have spotted girls 'crotch watching' me. It's very hard to keep a conversation going when you know someone is sneaking glances at your crotch.

put the mouse back in the house and they won't be distracted so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Zaph wrote: »
    This thread has massive potential to turn into a train wreck, so keep the sleaze to a minimum please gentlemen or I will be dishing out infractions and may be forced to close the thread.

Thanks

Zaph

Thanks for the warning before anyone actually said anything. Sheeesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Galvasean wrote: »
    It's very hard to keep a conversation going when you know someone is sneaking glances at your crotch.
    The thing is, if they're doing this, to they want you to go semi, or full auto?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

copacetic wrote: »
    put the mouse back in the house and they won't be distracted so much...

"Sean, you forgot your pants!!!"

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i try not to do it (or at least not to be obvious about it) but i do find myself doing it.

it doesnt help the way fellas sit with their legs spread, my eyes are just drawn to the crotch

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

don't think I've ever done it tbh :)

so, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I'm a lot more likely to be checking out arms and shoulders. Unless a penis is attached to someone that I already feel an attraction for, or connection with (however fleeting...) they don't really hold much interest for me.

Once or twice i have had my eyes drawn to that region by the fact that the guy had left his flies open, I'd then very quickly pull my eyes away and pretend I saw nothing. What's the best way to handle that kind of situation? If i hadn't buttoned up my shirt properly I'd much prefer if it were another women who discreetly pointed it out to me - would most men prefer another guy pointing out open flies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭ Rey Melted Spy

He's just watching out for the cocks that could post in here tbh.

Edit: W00t 2000 posts!

*Busts open champagne*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well when the first male reply was this:
    Samurai wrote: »
    I have a semi!

I felt it was necessary to take pre-emptive action. I don't know if you were around for the whole sleaze debate that we had going on recently about the picture threads, but it's something that many of the ladies here have genuine concerns about. As a result it's something that we're eager not to have a re-occurrance of.

She's just watching out for the cocks that could post in here tbh.

SHE???? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭ Rey Melted Spy

SHE???? :mad:

He, sorry. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I watch the little bit of stomach between waistband and when a t shirt rides up a little.

Also the bulging of arms and straining of fabric when moving arms cos arms and shoulders are muscular.

Oh yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

No crotch-watching for me. I've found it far too misleading.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ive done it before but its because if im looking at someone i look at them head to toe.dont purposefully stop at the groin area but it does happen the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Well when the first male reply was:

I didn't see that - my apologies.
    I felt it was necessary to take pre-emptive action. I don't know if you were around for the whole sleaze debate that we had going on recently about the picture threads, but it's something that many of the ladies here have genuine concerns about. As a result it's something that we're eager not to have a re-occurrance of.

I wasn't no, I don't come to TLL too often, so fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

No, I don't. For various reasons..

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Nope.

It would be the least important part of a man for me to check out. Initially anyway.

I only remember noticing one guy who had jeans so tight it gave him camel toe. Which is a good trick on a male. I didnt intend to look, but like a car crash, sometimes you just cant help it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I know a guy who crotch watches girls... if we are in out every so often i hear the word... TOE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

cuckoo wrote: »
    would most men prefer another guy pointing out open flies?

No, because that would mean the other guy was looking at their crotch. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement