Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XPose

• 05-04-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,759 ✭✭✭✭

I'm bored and am gonna throw this out there - this show really bothers me!

Now I'm obviously not it's core audience (girlfriend watches it), but there's something really bizarre about it all.

The women all speak to each other with a more than a hint of contempt in their voice.. do they all loathe each other?

The "friendly banter" between presenters comes across as both heavily scripted and wooden.

Could be me.. but I've noticed they tend to recycle video snippets / stories from other entertainment shows simply providing their own voiceover.

Now let's not make this a "girls of XPose * fap fap fap* thread" and let's not go down the route of solely slating the presenters either.

It just comes across as really awful awful TV. I'm not one to normally slate these type of shows (Midday / Afternoon Show etc.) but Xpose really comes across as being in a league of it's own.

It's lazy, bizarre, horribly presented by dull people and I'm amazed it's lasted this long.

[/rant]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I hate this show. Its a combination of everything in the world that i couldn't give 2 ****s about.

Advertisement