Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls, do you crotch-watch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Cpaw

Oh isin't it bad manners to stare down there? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Cpaw wrote: »
    NO you won't be dishing out infractions honey. As of now your moderator status has being revoked :). Oh and don't even think about banning me because you can't.

Excuse me?

I have no clue what you are talking abou tbut i think i can ban you.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Jules wrote: »
    Excuse me?

I think that was aimed at me Jules.

Cpaw, two things - first of all I am not a honey, I'm far too hairy and ugly to ever be mistaken for a female. Secondly, not only can I ban you, but I will if you start your shíte around here. And unlike the mods of most of the other forums that you've been banned from, I won't play as nicely, it will be permanent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Cpaw

Jules wrote: »
    Excuse me?

Apologies Zaph. I was outta line. I'm sure you are pretty though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i saw one of the girls checking me out in work during the week. i know she wants it - but she not only isnt asking for it, isnt taking me up on my light sexual inuendo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

samhail wrote: »
    i saw one of the girls checking me out in work during the week. i know she wants it - but she not only isnt asking for it, isnt taking me up on my light sexual inuendo.

samhail, maybe you didn't notice my little warning near the top of this thread, so I suggest you have a look at it before you post again here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

There was a good programme about this a few years back. They fitted men and women with glasses that monitored where they looked when in a room full of people. In general men apparently take in the whole picture very quickly and only stare to any great degree breast wise if they're obviously on show. They check out bums too. Both sexes remain on the face for the most part.

In general, women check out shoulders, bum and crotch. They check the crotch area way more than men and it was the area with the most attention other than face.

The interesting thing was that in questionnaires afterward men were more aware and accurate about where they were looking. Women were much less aware and many were absolutely convinced they didn't crotch watch. Not out of embarrassment either it seems. The tests allowed for that.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

ye i saw that show too, very interesting, it seems men know they are being sleazy, but wimmins are more sleazy subconciously:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Or maybe the producers edited it that way.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Wibbs wrote: »
    Women were much less aware and many were absolutely convinced they didn't crotch watch. Not out of embarrassment either it seems. The tests allowed for that.

After reading this thread i'm having difficulty looking anywhere but at the crotch area today... :o

Damn my suggestible self.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The interesting thing was that in questionnaires afterward men were more aware and accurate about where they were looking. Women were much less aware and many were absolutely convinced they didn't crotch watch. Not out of embarrassment either it seems. The tests allowed for that
    You have me worried now that Im subconciously crotch watching. Ive never conciously been aware of doing it, and I certainly dont do it for pleasure. If I was doing that Id be checking out abs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Maybe, but it most likely won't be noticed anyway. Women use peripheral vision and quicker glances anyway. Men tend to stare/look for longer. It even happens when people are shopping. Women browse with their eyes, men focus on one thing at a time. Obviously these are generalisations. I know men who would be very subtle and women that would be very obvious. One I know is really obvious in checking out the crotch. You call her on it in a fun way and she is convinced she's not. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Freewheeling Ed

Wibbs wrote: »
    Maybe, but it most likely won't be noticed anyway. Women use peripheral vision and quicker glances anyway. Men tend to stare/look for longer. It even happens when people are shopping. Women browse with their eyes, men focus on one thing at a time. Obviously these are generalisations. I know men who would be very subtle and women that would be very obvious. One I know is really obvious in checking out the crotch. You call her on it in a fun way and she is convinced she's not. :D

I was in a doctors waiting room once, and the girl opposite me was clearly staring at my crotch. So after a while and she was still staring at it, I gave a bit of a "hip thrust". Oh dear , the poor girl, the look of horror on her face , for just a moment, before she took to studying her feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shinjuku

I was in a doctors waiting room once, and the girl opposite me was clearly staring at my crotch. So after a while and she was still staring at it, I gave a bit of a "hip thrust". Oh dear , the poor girl, the look of horror on her face , for just a moment, before she took to studying her feet.

Yeah it does happen haha. That's the reason I started this thread, I'd be walking around town or even in work, and see some ladies glancing down. I'm no mandingo now but I just notice it happening. Maybe I have a funny walk or something and they're looking down to see what the **** is going on with this lad. Tis mad though, I'm turning into a crotch-watcher-watcher.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Beware....

hasselhoffianrecursion4xx8in.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, sometimes I do. Depends on how frisky I'm feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

During the last Olympics a friend of mine was awarding points to the various male gymnasts based on how well they filled the crotch areas of their spandex pants.

Certain ethnic variations were noted.

I've only caught myself doing it a couple of times, usually when gossip has made looking an irressistible impulse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

During the last Olympics a friend of mine was awarding points to the various male gymnasts based on how well they filled the crotch areas of their spandex pants.

gmnastics is the perfect sport lol

i can't help but look sometimes. sometimes theres a bulge that catches your eye and you can't help but be curious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

gmnastics is the perfect sport lol

i can't help but look sometimes. sometimes theres a bulge that catches your eye and you can't help but be curious :D

Swimming and diving also good for what my friend calls 'sock watching' ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I can't stop staring at the hoff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Women boob-watch too.

Somtimes I can't help crotch watch, if a guy is just clearly well hung and can't hide the bulge it's going to get a few glances. I'm more of a shoulder/scruffy face/hair watcher though. Innocent as I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hahahhaha....

Wow! I do this all the time, it's really bad... First thing i check out in a guy :(

Oh God, i need divine intervention :(

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jojobrad

Now you know how women feel all the time when trying to have a conversation with a man.........we're lucky to get the odd bit of eye contact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭shreksaurus

I do it. I eye my driving instructors crotch all the time. Whenever i'm finished reversing around the corner, he opens the door to have a look and see how far i am from the kerb. He tells me to lean over and have a look. My face is close to his lap then and I always have a look at his crotch and i like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Women boob-watch too.

Sorry about the OT post, but I have to agree with this.

I can think of three female work colleagues who I've caught sneaking glances at my womanly parts. Now I never wear anything to work that would pull attention in that direction so I've found it kind of fascinating...

I wouldn't exactly have a tiny chest but surely that shouldn't make a difference assuming the women in question are straight (which it would turn out they are, though I've had my doubts about one of them she does it so often!)

Crotch watching is fun though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I agree with both. Ive been boob-watched, catch myself doing it. But I quite enjoy crotch-watching. Ive turned something considered an uncomfortable accident to my advantage. I do it frequently at work, and only if its seen does it have the desired effect. Nothing stops a guy mid-sentence faster than catching you looking and are not ashamed, and smiling at him. Before you know it Ive 3 cups of coffee on my desk, and that report I had to have done today will do at the end of of the week. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Depends on the state of my hormones.....in the middle of my month every trouser bulge gets sized up and ranked, and a lot more overtly than I would at other times ;).

David Hasselhoff is hypnotising me, and he's starting to look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

nah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

:confused: I have never once crotch watched... I didn't realise this was something anyone did? It's never even crossed my mind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

fonpokno wrote: »
    :confused: I have never once crotch watched... I didn't realise this was something anyone did? It's never even crossed my mind!

And now because of this thread the next time you are out you will be powerless to resist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement