Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head engaged at 35 weeks

• 17-01-2009 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Hi:)

This is my third child so head really shouldn't be engaged this early. However, I am not complaining as I have not thrown up since the head went down having been savagely sick for previous 2 months.

I know there are levels of engagement, measured in fifths and that it can take time to fully engage. I just wanted to get the experiences of any Mums where the head engaged this early on 2nd or 3rd pregnancies and did ye go early?

I am trying not to get my hopes up. I am 36 weeks now and I am not worried as all would be well if I did deliver soon. Its only weight gain from now on and as my last baby was on the large side I would be grateful for a week or two early :)

Advertisement