Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Singer in Dublin looking for musicians

• 31-05-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Guitarist (rhythm & lead), knowledge of sound engineering, some musical theory and can sing, master of none but quite alright at all; looking to rattle the cage a little and release some of these creative juices. Interested as a hobby to cleanse the soul and make a beautiful noise doing covers and experimenting but hope it could grow into a sound and go places; we’ve all seen The Commitments .. though they didn’t get far .. Glen Hansard done good though.
    I’m in Ballyfermot but mobile & looking to meet other musicians of any instrument. The more the merrier – I’m in it for the music first and foremost and the bigger the sound, the madder the combination, the better really and; never mind not wearing enough hats, people these days aren’t playing enough brass. More brass I say. My musical influences would be broad but more retro than modern (rock’n’roll, rock, pop, blues, jazz, soul, disco, samba, world, old skool), though I am not allergic to electronica (chemical bros., prodigy, and others I can’t name, but general mashup garage, house-party buzz, runners over stilettos) but the rhythm and feel must be human and not mechanical. Also, not really a fan of, modern at least, hip-hop and rap; gotta be more melody, structure and singing going on. No boasting and more happiness than anger; express yourself, melodically. Basically, wanna bring real-life soul back to the masses and wiggle our arses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 loggedout

What age group do you fit into 20,30,40 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

P.M. sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭scooterdoyle

you male or female
    we r looking for a female vocalist and guitarist
    from your blurb i think our music is right up your street
    pm me and i will send on some mp3s

Rigsby wrote: »
    P.M. sent.

Did you get it ? :confused:

P.M. sent.
    Did you get it ? :confused:

As the OP has not even logged in since he posted (31 May), it is obvious that he is not in the least bit interested, given the long and enthusiastic post.

Is it any wonder that "Boards" has a reputation for time wasters ? :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement