Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein at the 02 Dublin Feb. 2012

• 01-07-2011 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the-tyke

Confirmed by MCD and on the official Rammstein website.

Should be an awesome gig! Greatest hits and a brand new stage show.

These guys a brilliant live performers so promises to be an excellent gig :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

YESSSSSS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Fan-bloody-tastic! Been waiting for this day for a while now. Cannot wait! :D Time to watch Volkerball! :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea im having a crappy day (thanks to see tickets in the uk) but this did excite me a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Thanks for the heads up. I've been a big fan for years. Even when living in Germany I couldn't get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

looking forward to this one.
    Been listening to them for years, live shows look amazing.
    When are tickets on sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Set this group up last year, finally worked, all down to me :rolleyes::rolleyes:;):P

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246774132003017#!/group.php?gid=284249838944

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

I am so happy it's unimaginable. Love these guys since I saw them perform Du Hast at the MTV music awards.

I have two loves in music - Rammstein and Lady Gaga :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Looks like tickets are out this Friday according to the Rammstein. I will be at Sonisphere so hopefully it doesnt sell out straight away.

Looks like tickets are out this Friday according to the Rammstein. I will be at Sonisphere so hopefully it doesnt sell out straight away.

Do ya know anyone wit an O2 phone? If so you'll be able to buy presale on Wednesday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Do people really think this would sell out quickly? I've never really met many fans of Rammstein in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Beekay wrote: »
    Do people really think this would sell out quickly? I've never really met many fans of Rammstein in Ireland.

I'd reckon they would have a big enough following, certainly enough to fill the O2 quickly. Especially as they never really play Ireland and they are playing all their hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

hard to know how well it will sell here, with the 15 German show already sold out I would think there might be some visitors over here....
    but again there's enough UK shows too....

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

Finally!!! :D
    They had Ireland listed on their website last year as upcoming date during their last tour and then this entry was removed... Very disappointing.
    But now it's happening, hee hee

I've seen these guys at a tiny venue back in '97 and at bigger venues in '01 and '04. All unforgettable shows. I'll definitely be going!
    Beekay wrote: »

It well sell well, but you probably won't have problems getting tickets. While the German dates always sell out within minutes, the dates in other countries usually offer tickets until shortly before the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yockymike

got the e.mail from the rammstein newsletter y.day been on a high since, cant WAIT to see this band live. Happydays!!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

scudzilla wrote: »
    Do ya know anyone wit an O2 phone? If so you'll be able to buy presale on Wednesday ;)

Do you know if that pre-sale code's been sent out yet?
    I haven't received it. :confused:

Squelchy wrote: »

Have you registered for Priority tickets??

https://blueroom.o2online.ie/The-O2/Priority-Tickets.aspx

scudzilla wrote: »
    Have you registered for Priority tickets??

https://blueroom.o2online.ie/The-O2/Priority-Tickets.aspx

I have indeed, yeah. Get the texts all the time but haven't received this one.
    I have received Cirque de Soleil and The fecking Saturdays in the past week though. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Cool, it will have been nearly six years since I seen them last so I'm ready to see them again, they put on a good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Toast

Sometimes codes come in fairly late. I've got the text around 5pm Tuesday for stuff going on sale Wednesday before.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

When are the tickets going on sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Anyone know the ticket cost? Can't find it anywhere and I am on the fence about going to this

Anyone know the ticket cost? Can't find it anywhere and I am on the fence about going to this

Still can't see it anywhere, but their gig in the London O2 is £42.50 + £Huge Stupid Fee, so basically £50. I guess that means we can expect €60-€70.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

It was on mcd.ie for 58 EEuro and change, so about €65 when ticketbastard get their pound of flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

yessssssssssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Squelchy wrote: »

btw I've only just registered for the o2 presale now and it's in my email notification now along with the saturdays etc. Just text 'Rammstein' to 51020 to see if you get the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Any craic with support acts yet?

seanor3 wrote: »
    Any craic with support acts yet?

When i saw them in Birmingham about 5/6yrs ago they didn't have a support.

I'd say with there complex stage set a support may be unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

how many eastern Europeans are going to be at this gig. id suppose this band really big over in Eastern Europe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the-tyke

No priority text yet .... pre-sale begins at 09:00 tomorrow.

Wouldn't imagine that there will be any support .... they don't really need it either!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm gonna buy my ticket for this online with my laser, when you order online do you get a proper ticket? I like to keep them for sentimental purposes :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement