Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UPC Digital Value Package €20.75/month

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Virgin Media: Jason

Hi DrLego

Yes, order the broadband and phone (keeping your number) via the boards link www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and we will put you on a new bundle that suits you, you will also get free activation and a €50 voucher too!

Regards

Jason
    DrLego wrote: »
    Are those packages available for people currently on the basic digital?

At home the wife wants to get rid of the Smart for the BB and Phone and swap to UPC but the package we want is for new customers only

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DrLego

UPC: Jason wrote: »
    Hi DrLego

Yes, order the broadband and phone (keeping your number) via the boards link www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and we will put you on a new bundle that suits you, you will also get free activation and a €50 voucher too!

Regards

Jason

Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

Hi DrLego

Regards

Jason

Jason - I'm on a tv&BB package for a few years now and it's recently increased again I think to above €120 per two-month bill. I need my BB but have decided to ditch my tv (as the cutbacks and universal charge hit me further). What do you recommend as the best value for money BB package for me? I'd prefer unlimited as I use a fair deal of bandwith with my job but need to be economical.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

Any idea when broadband will be available in bray??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Whats the cheapest BB only package on UPC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

Hi jason

I sent you a PM as requested but still waiting for an answer, would you be able to offer me a cracking deal or would UPC rather see me move to Sky?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Any idea when UPC will be available in Dungarvan??

Hi poochiem

Our 20mb broadband is the one for you as it is unlimited (subject to acceptable use), but as you are ditching our tv, the broadband will cost you €41.75 as we have a discount of €7.75 per month on broadband when you have our tv.

If you want this done, call 1890 940635, my guys will look after you and will talk you through all options.

Regards

Jason
    If you want to order new products from us and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (and free activation of product) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ (Please see the terms & conditions)

- For all customer service queries, please contact 1908.

**I am not authorised to comment in general threads without approval***

poochiem wrote: »
    Jason - I'm on a tv&BB package for a few years now and it's recently increased again I think to above €120 per two-month bill. I need my BB but have decided to ditch my tv (as the cutbacks and universal charge hit me further). What do you recommend as the best value for money BB package for me? I'd prefer unlimited as I use a fair deal of bandwith with my job but need to be economical.

thanks

Hi there, yes, Bray is on our roadmapfor this year, I cannot be more specific at the moment, sorry I do not have dates etc currently.

Thanks

Jason
    danois wrote: »
    Any idea when broadband will be available in bray??

Hi BostonB

10mb on its own will cost you €32.75 per month. (€25 if you have tv from UPC) Order here for free installation and a €50 voucher www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Regards

Jason
    BostonB wrote: »
    Whats the cheapest BB only package on UPC.

• Advertisement

Hi falabo

sorry. I have no PM from you please resend.

Regards

Jason
    If you want to order new products from us and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (and free activation of product) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ (Please see the terms & conditions)

falabo wrote: »
    Hi jason

I sent you a PM as requested but still waiting for an answer, would you be able to offer me a cracking deal or would UPC rather see me move to Sky?

Cheers

Hi waterford

UPC Digital TV with Digital Plus is currently available in Dungarvan. I have no information to hand currently regarding Broadband and phone unfortunately

Regards

Jason

waterford wrote: »
    Any idea when UPC will be available in Dungarvan??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

Hi there, yes, Bray is on our roadmapfor this year, I cannot be more specific at the moment, sorry I do not have dates etc currently.

Thanks

Jason

well i wont hold my breath then thats what I have been told since upc first started broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mitsubishi1

Hi Jason,

Currently on Digital + with Select Extra, Basic phone and 8 MB BB for 63.75 p/month. Any deals I could sign up to or any offers going where I can reduce my monthly bill. Money is very tight at the moment. Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Automan

Our 20mb broadband is the one for you as it is unlimited (subject to acceptable use)

O please, unlimited my arse, subject to acceptable usage of 250GB, per month that looks like a limit to me which UPC do not supply any way to keep track of.

http://www.upc.ie/termsandconditions/acceptableusagepolicy/

You will notice that a lot of Bordsies are not happy with this.

See "False No Usage Limit Claims With UPC" for more details:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055859111

Hi mitsubishi1

You could downgrade your existing package for a period, less channels, less speed, less cost.

For example: Digital Value+, Broadband basic and home phone. This will cost you €49 per month. (€10 downgrade charge). If you want to go ahead with that just call 1890 940635.
    (You can speed it back up again with a phone call.)

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason

Hi Jason,

Currently on Digital + with Select Extra, Basic phone and 8 MB BB for 63.75 p/month. Any deals I could sign up to or any offers going where I can reduce my monthly bill. Money is very tight at the moment. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement