Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiscal Compact Referendum 2012

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Well that's that then right? Abortions for all, mandatory shrines of Merkel and Sarkozy in every home, dancing at crossroads replaced with goose-stepping, weekly visits by the Queen of Britain where she ritually teabags a statue of Michael Collins, Donegal to be handed over to Northern Ireland and all Catholic schools to replace their religion class with baby-eating and orgies.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Sarky wrote: »
    Well that's that then right? Abortions for all, mandatory shrines of Merkel and Sarkozy in every home, dancing at crossroads replaced with goose-stepping, weekly visits by the Queen of Britain where she ritually teabags a statue of Michael Collins, Donegal to be handed over to Northern Ireland and all Catholic schools to replace their religion class with baby-eating and orgies.

That's not actually that apocalyptic.Maybe we should add in a Hungers Games like scenario where Ireland is a measly working class district forced into poverty via harsh Austerity and that each county in Ireland most volunteer a tribute to fight to the death in Croker for the local Hunger Games before the winner is represented in the European Hunger Games where the only countries exempt from participants are those who's economies are not in recession and who's budgets have a surplus.

I'm not familiar with the hunger games but I think it's a bit **** to make a joke when people in this country are literally starving due to the economy.

I'm not familiar with the hunger games but I think it's a bit **** to make a joke when people in this country are literally starving due to the economy.

I'm sorry if it irks you, but I don't really regard people in this country as "starving". There is probably a really tiny unfortunate percentage of people here who are starving but I think the majority of those who perceive themselves to be starving, struggling austerity etc. don't really realise how lucky they actually are. Starving, literally? Nope.

Yeah I know, it's just too easy to wind people up :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah I know, it's just too easy to wind people up :pac:

But that's not the European way. . .
    (Btw, read the Hunger Games, they're quite good if you like the dystopia scenarios.)

Jernal wrote: »
    But that's not the European way. . .
    (Btw, read the Hunger Games, they're quite good if you like the dystopia scenarios.)

Meh, I've too much that I'm planning to read as it is. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I heard they have already started building the multistory abortionplex.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 18,689 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Why did they give us PENCILS to vote?

To make it easier to change to a more favourable result?
    [/conspiracy theory]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

MrPudding wrote: »
    I heard they have already started building the multistory abortionplex.

MrP

With walk-in insemination clinic so you can get pregnant just for the thrill of an abortion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

With walk-in insemination clinic so you can get pregnant just for the thrill of an abortion.
    Hmmm, makes sense. I had assumed it would be bands of euro soldiers being dropped off in black helicopters in the middle of the night artificially inseminating woman in their sleep, then several weeks later they would have their doors kicked in, be subjected to a pregnancy test and then dragged off for an abortion whether they needed / wanted one or not. Your way seems better.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

MrPudding wrote: »
    Hmmm, makes sense. I had assumed it would be bands of euro soldiers being dropped off in black helicopters in the middle of the night artificially inseminating woman in their sleep, then several weeks later they would have their doors kicked in, be subjected to a pregnancy test and then dragged off for an abortion whether they needed / wanted one or not. Your way seems better.

MrP

I'm pro-choice when it comes to being pro-choice.

Advertisement