Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the right direction to go in

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Overheal wrote: »
    dawg... lol

Im american that doesnt mean im from the ghet-toe

A little off-topic, but if you don't mind me asking, if you're American, what are you doing on Boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,117 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

long story :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Aww :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,117 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im a happy camper. Even without a Video card it defaults Portal to Max Settings, 4xMSAA, 8x AF, and runs at a none-too-shabby 30fps. Obviously I could turn that filtering off and have the frames shoot through the ceiling but what fun is that? It also happens to be cruising at 30C.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Aww :(

You should set up a page on the biki if thats possible, i presumed you were american as well, but vaguely remember you referring to irish things (eircom i believe, or at least i think i did), and i have been lurking on here a long time before joining.

Well wear by the way!

• Advertisement
Advertisement