Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€36, Hand held games console, TMART

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

tinodz wrote: »
    I guess I am the only one that thinks everyone in here is insane.

Why?,its only €26 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

tinodz wrote: »
    I guess I am the only one that thinks everyone in here is insane.

To be honest it's only €26...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭patch

Balls.
    36euro now...

Edit : Oops, code still working! 26euro so...

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

patch wrote: »
    Balls.
    36euro now...

code 6e3c0c68f4 gives ~10 euro off

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

gerryk wrote: »
    And China are usually so respectful of copyright issues.

You're missing my point, you are importing a device that's sole purpose is to facilitate *you* breaking copyright law, it's the sort of thing that upsets the sorts of people that will sue an entire country because of copyright law...

And you've all posted about buying one here. In public. Where everyone can read it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Shiminay wrote: »
    You're missing my point, you are importing a device that's sole purpose is to facilitate *you* breaking copyright law, it's the sort of thing that upsets the sorts of people that will sue an entire country because of copyright law...

And you've all posted about buying one here. In public. Where everyone can read it.

I can assure you I plan on deleting all games that I do not own a copy of the moment I get this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

To be fair thats not its sole purpose, you can delete the preloaded roms and use your own legitimate roms you created yourself. Were not exactly talking about the pirate bay here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

c518ac7bbec3b5061660cec0c38d785be26c0ff6de8b4d82835718bd9b199610.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Thanks OP. Any feedback on battery life and charging time?

I want to state on the record, and in public, that i do not intend to use this device for illicit, nefarious, or pirately purposes .. just in case Capcom is looking to sue the whole of Ireland :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Let them sue away, did you not hear? we are f**king broke!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

Thanks OP and all, I just bought one.
    Hopefully the order will get processed as it's currently at:
    "
    Logistics Information
    Sorry, Items is under processing, so there is no logistics information at present. If there is not any problem about your order, we’ll send out it in 1-2 days, please wait patiently. Any problem, please contact us.

"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Just checked my order have the same quote as yourself arikv all day yesterday, changed to item on back order now!!!!

Hope it wont take ages to come i opted for express dhl delivery on top my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Payment Status: Completed
    Order Status: Back Order

Mine has changed to back order too...

An individual I know who may or may not be me got this email:

"We are sorry to tell you the items you ordered are currently out of stock. It will cost 3-7 days for these items to be in stock, sowould you like to wait?If yes, we will continue to restock these items, and then ship them out in 2-3 days.

If we did not receive your reply, the order will be held until you contact us and tell usyourdecision, after that, we will ask our purchasing department to restock these items. Also you may reply to us, change or cancel unshipped items via Contact Us."

The individual in question opted to wait, as he hasn't added a new gadget to his collection in almost 2 weeks now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Out of stock for me too. I suspect they took too many orders in hope people would buy it at the higher price.

An individual I know who may or may not be me got this email:

"We are sorry to tell you the items you ordered are currently out of stock. It will cost 3-7 days for these items to be in stock, sowould you like to wait?If yes, we will continue to restock these items, and then ship them out in 2-3 days.

If we did not receive your reply, the order will be held until you contact us and tell usyourdecision, after that, we will ask our purchasing department to restock these items. Also you may reply to us, change or cancel unshipped items via Contact Us."

The individual in question opted to wait, as he hasn't added a new gadget to his collection in almost 2 weeks now. :)

Any further update on this ?I am still showing on back-order:(

Still on back order...sent a mail yesterday and I was told it would ship in next few days....we will see....

Mine is still on backorder too.

Sent a mail myself did not receive any response,went on live chat and response was it was ready to ship today

Will wait and see ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭viboy

According to the site mine shipped yesterday. I would have ordered around lunchtime on the 19th.
    crasy dash wrote: »
    Sent a mail myself did not receive any response,went on live chat and response was it was ready to ship today

Will wait and see ;)

@viboy ordered around 2pm on the 19th same as yourself!!!!

Hopefully im not too far behind you ,used dhl express might receive it next week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Mines also shipped, ordered more or less as soon as the thread went up!

ASOT wrote: »
    Mines also shipped, ordered more or less as soon as the thread went up!

likewise - ordered pretty much when the discount code went up and shipped out on 25th (allegedly!)

Ah, well, if it arrives in 3 weeks it's still quicker than my last 2 DX orders :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Got an email confirming shipping overnight.

Mine is shipped too hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Missed this earlier so just ordered one now...not too hopeful of getting it, but worth a shot I suppose!

Still on back order since 20-Feb what is going on have talked to live chat keep getting fobbed off with excuses

Disaster i think :pac:

2014-02-27 21:12:28 Shipped

Anyone any idea how long it roughly takes to come after being shipped....its seems to vary from 3-15 days on website....bit of a difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Delivery is actually pretty fast...
    Say this today
    http://www.tmart.com/8GB-4.3-PSP-Style-MP3-MP4-MP5-Palyer-With-Camera-Game-E-book-AV-out-Voice-Recorder-White-B4_p146199.html?promotion=Women

22 Euro for the 8gb white version.
    29 for all other colours and 27 for 4gb

I actually would have prefered white to black ;)

Advertisement