Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tex. pack used by Yogscast problem..

• 03-10-2012 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey guys , Zed here!
    Dunno if its just me or if theres no support.
    For my tekkit , i placed in the texture pack "Sphax PureBDCraft" and ran the game , the tex pack worked when i turned it on , but when looking in the inbuilt TooManyItems (item spawner) all the items from Vanilla Minecraft looked like they should in the texture pack , but the items from Sphax PureBDCraft were Vanilla-like , with the very basic texture that you would get if you had never installed the texture pack.
    Annoyingly , due to watching so much episodes of them playing it before getting it , I'm used to the items look in Sphax , so I just don't know my way around in the Vanilla , someone help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

The Sphax pack is only for vanilla. You have to download a seperate patch to add tekkit stuff to it. There's a few places that do it. I'll have a look for the most recent one. Someone might be able to link it to you in the meantime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Zedrayas

Thanks Seán , I had no idea you needed to do that , shows how ignorant I am about the patchers :P

Sound man , Thanks for helping me out.
    While it's on my mind , is there anyway of adding mods TO Tekkit? eg. Timber Mod?

Zedrayas wrote: »
    Sound man , Thanks for helping me out.
    While it's on my mind , is there anyway of adding mods TO Tekkit? eg. Timber Mod?

You just add them to the mods folder. Obviously it stops you being able to play on servers because you'll have different mods

• Advertisement

Thank you! its so much more simple than i thought it would be!! :)

Advertisement