Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I remember it as Harry being out on bail, goes to Cork for a break and then commits suicide.!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Temaz wrote: »
    I remember it as Harry being out on bail, goes to Cork for a break and then commits suicide.!?!?

Oh, OK, that's how it went. Thanks for clearing that up for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

According to the RTE website Harry killed himself before he stood trial.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CHARACTER SUMMATION
    Harry was a no-nonsense individual who didn't suffer fools gladly. Tough but fair on employees he was also a loyal friend to those who knew him. Harry was devastated when his daughter Jessica died after ingesting ecstasy. Harry discovered Ross O’Rourke was responsible for leaving the ecstasy in his house. While visiting his daughter Lorraine’s grave Harry met and murdered Ross. Harry owned up to the murder but before he stood trial he committed suicide while on holiday with Dolores down the country.
    [/FONT]

If Dolores was with him, where the hell did he have time to be shagging Lucy? Or did Dolores go and join him when he was already down there?

Stupid storyline is stupid.

According to the RTE website Harry killed himself before he stood trial.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for that :) So he did have time for an affair with Lucy:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Let's not all forget that Lucy is a liar, so her confession to Dolores that she had an affair with Harry and had his baby could all be a lie.

• Advertisement

If she is lying what is she doing in the picture with him though? I don't know what to make of it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Yangedd wrote: »
    If she is lying what is she doing in the picture with him though? I don't know what to make of it to be honest.

Could Harry have had a twin brother who had been put up for adoption at birth because his parents were too poor to rear both him and Harry? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Hitchens wrote: »
    Could Harry have had a twin brother who had been put up for adoption at birth because his parents were too poor to rear both him and Harry? :)

Hah! Nothing would surprise me with this storyline tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I wouldn't put it past the FC writers to do that in order to bring back the actor. Like in an episode of The Simpsons where Fat Tony dies, only for his identical twin brother to take his place, dress like him, act like him and have people call him Fat Tony and never speak of the takeover again

I think the Lucy thing has been going on for so long with so many lies and so many people involved that there's really no way to conclude the story that makes any any logical bloody sense and accounts every lie and behaviour shown in the last year or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Homer not too impressed with the situation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I still dont get Lucy's obsession with having Dolores as her mother :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still dont get Lucy's obsession with having Dolores as her mother :confused:

I don't think that this is all to the storyline Liz. They still haven't gone into depth about why Lucy was in a psychiatric home and he pathological lying and scheming ways. I'd say that this is only the beginning, but I'm open to correction:)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yangedd wrote: »
    I don't think that this is all to the storyline Liz. They still haven't gone into depth about why Lucy was in a psychiatric home and he pathological lying and scheming ways. I'd say that this is only the beginning, but I'm open to correction:)

Yes hopefully there is a more better explanation

I dont want Lucy to get off so easy after all she has done she needs to suffer and being with Wayne dont count as suffering :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Does anyone remember the episode when Emily, Dermot and Dolores were in the Hungry Pig and Lucy set off the fire alarm and Emily knew she had done it and encouraged Lucy to tell Dolores and Wayne about her background and that as her friends they would understand?
    Surely if the whole Harry thing is true then I cannot imagine Dolores and Wayne ever understanding it - psycho behaviour or not....

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes hopefully there is a more better explanation

I dont want Lucy to get off so easy after all she has done she needs to suffer and being with Wayne dont count as suffering :p

Am I allowed to be sympathic towards for her putting up with Wayne?:D

Seriously though, from the spoilers I've read it looks like:
    Laura is only beginning and it looks like there could be sparks

Really hoping the two go at it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I want Pete to dance on Lucy's head after all this.

Justice for Pete!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Charlie's voice sounds different

What happened to Esther's hair? It looks like she's been dragged through a bush backwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I thought Laura was going to say it could be the immaculate conception ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

This is getting ridiculous now. What lies will she spin now? And gullible Wayne and Saint Dolores will believe anything she says.

• Advertisement

I thought Laura was going to say it could be the immaculate conception ;)

I was waiting for that too. She was very blazee and sarcastic;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

The barman got a line tonight.

"Yeah". :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

What's up with Charlie's voice??

el diablo wrote: »
    The barman got a line tonight.

"Yeah". :)

How many lines is that now over the last ten years?;)

Wayne is getting uneasy. He's dim but not stupid.

I agree. He's seeing cracks in her stories!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Wayne is getting uneasy. He's dim but not stupid.

He totally is.

I never noticed before, but he has some fine arse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

There should be a drinking game for every time Luke says "cash" or "investment"

• Advertisement

Anyone think that Judith looks a lot like Harry's first wife?:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement