Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you seen this: Russian guy touches 1000 women's boobs

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

Dudess wrote: »
    You were... "told" that Russia has no fat women at all.

Hmmm... Mensa stuff right there... :cool:

As far as you remember. Do better.

Which ones?

How do you know? Do you watch Russian TV? And those two women may be too big for some people's tastes, but they're not fat. Only someone who likes young girls' bodies would describe them as fat, as opposed to finding them not as slim as their preference.

Why would he have hit a nerve? That phrase always gets misused around here in order to make a snide dig. You're suggesting only a fat person would spot what his agenda is?

In order to have a go at Irish women - it happens quite a lot here.

Not supermodelish, but slim and pretty - and obviously someone has to actually pick them. The point being made was that it doesn't mean there aren't overweight people over there, just because of one vid.

Yes, there is a rise in obesity here - among both sexes. You don't see much instances of that being used to put down all Irish men though, whereas the opposite... you see all the time.
    Plenty of slim Irish women - and you know it.
    "No fat women on the telly" - not no fat women in russia. wtf lol.
    Afternoon presenters are chunky yeah. Fat men aren't common on the telly there either you know.
    I know from watching tv with people from there, who expressed great surprise at all the fat people on the telly. I think I made it clear that I was repeating what I had been told too.
    Cross examination is annoying and pointless. People are more likely to criticise fat men than fat women tbh. But there is a dreadful indulgent attitude to obesity here, with both sexes. A woman being slightly underweight can be criticised as though she has done some terrible wrong, while fat women must be pandered to. Why? Same double standard with smoking. I used to smoke - outside, away from entrances, always put my butts in the bin. It would always be fat people getting onto me about it, yet they'd be shocked if I pointed out that being fat is bad. Heart disease and diabetes are both more likely to be caused by obesity than smoking.
    If you are fat stop eating so much instead of getting outraged by people criticising people for being fat. It's not good to be fat, and the solution is pretty straightforward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Ive such an urge to grab a tittie after watching that.

He did Vladamir's 1000, I call dibs on doing Enda's

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

crazygeryy wrote: »
    I for one would love to see that happen with 1000 irish women.how do u think they would react?
    Ok lets get the boob rolling :) any takers to do it?ill film it.

That's like growing up dreaming of being a professional referee rather than a footballer. Aim higher man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

What's with the women who kissed/hugged him afterwards?!
    Did they think he was in love with them or what?

If some guy did that to me, I think I'd just be confused and look at him with a 'wtf' face, and continue about my day.
    I wouldn't hit him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Can't wait to see how many chicks he finger bangs in his next YouTube hit...

Advertisement