Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Making your own tend skin for ingrown hairs

• 27-06-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I have been using Tend skin for a few months now and find this is the only thing that calms down the red bumps after shaving. Only catch is it's fairly expensive.
    So i found out that its very easy to make yourself - if you live in the States...
    Trying to get a hold of the ingredients here is tough goin..

Uncoated aspirin - Found that

cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-Uncoated-Aspirin-Tablets?skuId=177974#

Witch hazel and 70% Alcohol No luck with these as they cant be shipped by air!

Any one know where I could get a hold of these cheap enough?

Really want to give this a go as it could save me a fortune!

Just google "make your own tend skin" if your interested in trying this yourself.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

You can buy both in local pharmacies.

Advertisement