Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any drummers left in the world???

• 11-02-2009 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

almost complete Band with loads of material looking for a drummer. Our Genre would be rock/alternative/pop and we've played the likes of the Village and Whealan's so there's plenty of experience there. There's three of us, myself (singer and guitar) Robbie (guitar and backing vox) & Noely (bass & backing vox) and we're all in our 20's. If you are interested give us a shout. We're situated on the North side but could practise anywhere in town or where suits. We're looking for someone serious though as this will be our no.1 priority and we're dyin to get out gigging ASAP! We also have a couple of keen contacts in the industry, so hopefully if its going well, we're gonna try and take it to the next level

if your interested and seriouls not a time waster send us a pm and we'l take it from there,

moooochos gracias seniors and senioritas

Robbi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mulley

Alright lads,

i'm Alan, 23 year old drummer, living in Bettystown but very willing to travel if it gets me playing drums!!
    where in North Dublin are you based? What kind of music are you into or influenced by?

Advertisement