Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oxegen Camping Sold Out?

• 28-05-2005 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Ticketmaster.ie aint selling anymore, have they sold out already or this some scheme to sell more?

I have mine and most of my friends have theirs but we're hopin to get more

Anyone know for definate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

Accoring to the oxegen message board it is!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Whoops, looks like the group so far is the group in total!

Chances of Sound Cellar having any?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

it feckin better not be

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

Sound Cellar are always good for tickets after they have sold out from ticketmaster...BUT....seeing as how they were selling camping tickets at a lower price than ticketmaster...I reckon they'd have very few left!...Glad I have my ticket!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Me too but wish I could bring more friends! Damn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

sound cellar have them as of sat(28) morning - might be gone now though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

Dudes the tickets have been on sale since December. There's only 6 weeks left to go! You had plenty of time!!

However I do sympathise with ya! Try the tickets fs forum and buy&sell and so on....

What did I hear on the news recently about a huge crack-down on touting? Did it just not work out? Coz the touts are still rampant in buy&sell and outside the venues do... b*st*rds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I got caught out last year. No such thing this year - I learned my lesson, hopefully whoever misses out will also learn theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I was in Stephen's Green SC this afternoon (Sunday 29th), and the Ticketmaster booth had a sign up saying that they had "Oxegen Camping Tickets Available" so hop on it, quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Camping is sold out, So Id buy the weekend tickets asap, this is what happened last year, and within 10 days of the camping selling out the whole thing sold out..... move fast folks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I've heard they expected a sell out by the end of May and if not certainly in advance of the weekend itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It's that time of the year again: Oxegen tickets invade the For Sale forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Toast

Last year it was a mockery of the no touting laws of boards.ie. Lets hope this year rules are actually followed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

So glad i got mine a few weeks ago when i was broke and had to put it on my ever growing credit card bill, was gonna wait til i get money next week to get them, phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Was at a TM booth again today, and the girl told me that "loads" more Oxegen Camping tix were made available. Forgot to ask her if they're available online or only in person, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

i dont think they are available online but at booths and by phone - this is according to some of the forums on oxegen.ie - its a bit of a joke really

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭28064212

I got mine today in Stephen's Green SC. They're just not selling them online. Don't know about phones. It's quite clever tbh. I know that as soon as I heard they were sold out, but that you could still get them at outlets I got my finger out

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and dark mode). Now available through the extension stores

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

likewise. just got through to TM on the phone and bought one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tink~lvs~ptr

aw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

BOLLOX :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: oh yes adam you manage to fuk this one up

Advertisement