Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice place for a second date :)

• 22-01-2013 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello all!

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, but I'm looking for a nice place in the city that I can go on a second date on. The first was just coffee and a bar, so I want to up the ante a little bit. :D I'm not sure if a nice restaurant like Hugo's on Baggot St. or whatever would be too much. What would you guys think about a cool place to go on a second date?

Sound!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Lad Of Banter

are you the he or the she?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 naughtynaughty

are you the he or the she?

The he.

What's the she into, do you know?

Bring her around to your place. nice light dinner, glass of red wine, turn down the lights, bit of Barry White on the stereo, few nice rose petals leading to the bedroom, few scented candles...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Manuva

Take her somewhere hep. One of the Joe macken places would be a good bet (Crackbird, Bear, Jo Burger etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Head to the Port House for a nice bottle of red and some delicious tapas.

• Advertisement

Great suggestions! Thanks a million! The port house seems good, I was there before :) Legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

What about Tippenyaki in Rathmines? Unique experience.

What about Tippenyaki in Rathmines? Unique experience.

where is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

You could host a pants party?!

where is that?

Rathmines I would say. Looks cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

where is that?

http://goo.gl/maps/Yk6Ck

I've been there a couple of times. Book a Tippenyaki table. Food is good enough, not brilliant but the experience of watching them cook it and the tricks they do is fantastic.

nice one, will have to try it out sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Could head to the pervert bar on Cox street after dinner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Folks two people have no received cards for 'After Hours Posts', OP has asked a question, dont take the p/ss. Next one is a ban

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Downstairs in Fallon & Byrne for a bottle of wine and some charcuterie and cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭CWF

Yeah Pintxos in Templebar is amazing, lovely wine and Tapas took a girl on a date there last Friday it's great last orders aren't until 10:30 or even 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Manuva wrote: »
    Take her somewhere hep. One of the Joe macken places would be a good bet (Crackbird, Bear, Jo Burger etc)

I'd avoid Crackbird unless you're both already very relaxed around each other. if you dine there you're likely to both end up covered in chicken grease.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Piriz

Also with Crackbird a table for two can be situated an elbows length next to another table for two... similar to many restaurants in town...nothing worse in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement