Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jersey Shore

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

The cringe is back. I was pissing myself laughing. great first episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

I can see this season being better than the last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I hope Ronnie and Sammi don't get back together he's a lot more fun as 'single Ronnie'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I watched the first ep. and found it very dull....they all seem quite normal to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I watched the first ep. and found it very dull....they all seem quite normal to me.

2cielqf.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just switched on MTV last week and have been catching the reruns of season 1, I'm pissing myself laughing at these ''guidos'' so much it hurts , love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

Pauly D's pink shoes lol

It's getting record ratings....god help us all!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

This season is quality :D :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Should really just change the name to the 'Sam and Ronnie breakup/make up show'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Should really just change the name to the 'Sam and Ronnie breakup/make up show'
    Hopefully they stay broken this time. Single Ronnie is hilarious. :D

Got nearly 6 million on Thursday, MTV are laughing all the way to the bank!

Just sat down to a marathon 5 episode season 2 catch up, cant believe they
    broght angelina back
    this should be good :D

Paulie and the Situation are hilarious.

I still think Sammi is a psycho !!!!!!!!!

The poor guy hitting on J-Wow and Snickers in the 1st ep lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

J-Wow looks like a knacker without makeup.

^they all do!....them girls are the most trashiest on tv!

Esse85 wrote: »
    J-Wow looks like a knacker with makeup .

Fixed that for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Hi guys, isn't this show just out and out shocking, can't look away though :-). Where can I download or watch season 2 MTV us won't let me watch as I'm outside the us. I'm sick in bed today so that would cheer me right up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lee83

Just watched S2 Episode 8 last nite.....QualityThe Situation and Pauly D at it again!!! After Vinny trys it on with Sitchs birds at the niteclub, the sitch simply ain't having none of that and shows Vinny the situation take back. Ends up Pauly and Sitch bring back these two birds and ready to get it on. Sitch gets abit agressive with this blonde and messes it up for Pauly D as the birds both end up leaving. With the boys both still horny as hell and looking for a smush they start cold calling for some booty. Pauly wakes up this poor sleag who down for it and told by situation to bring and friend 'no GRenades' lolHowever she turns up alone 'saying sorry all her mates are grenades', so no go for Sitch. Pauly D and the bird go to the room and get down to biz, while Sitch goes the the kitchen to make a sandwich and protein shake.Like a little boy going to get his popcorn before the screening, he heads in with his bad ass sandwich and shake and enjoys the show......LOLBest part he's eating his Sandwich and Fist pumping at Pauly D...... LMAO

^ sounds dreadful, who are these girls?....have they no dignity?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Looks like this will replace LOST for me in the "love with all my being" category. As much as the first season got me hooked, so far Miami has delivered more of everything - it's trash TV at it's finest. I may be losing brain cells watching but at least they're going out with a bang :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Esse85 wrote: »
    J-Wow looks like a knacker without makeup.

You'd still ride her though!

^ sounds dreadful, who are these girls?....have they no dignity?

Worse still they would have to give consent to allow their face be shown on camera :rolleyes: . Reminds me of the one on the beach with the herpes on her mouth and her face blurred out :D

As for ep 8 lol @ vinnie getting stood up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Geezy

The best site for watching jersey shore is <deleted>. Only s**t thing is aftr 72 mins of viewing you have to wait 50 mins to watch another 72 mins. Probably a good thing though cause I would watch the whole season in a row if i could!!

Geezy wrote: »
    The best site for watching jersey shore is <deleted>. Only s**t thing is aftr 72 mins of viewing you have to wait 50 mins to watch another 72 mins. Probably a good thing though cause I would watch the whole season in a row if i could!!

Load video, turn off internet, watch video, turn on internet, mega video has no clue about you watching it.

Load video, turn off internet, watch video, turn on internet, mega video has no clue about you watching it.

It works off your IP address so if you have a fixed IP address from your ISP then this won't work, fortunately most of them here are not fixed :D

calex71 wrote: »
    It works off your IP address so if you have a fixed IP address from your ISP then this won't work, fortunately most of them here are not fixed :D

So tell me why it works for me...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Infraction given to Geezy for posting a streaming link. Please refer to the charter to see what is allowed/not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

dlofnep wrote: »
    You'd still ride her though!
    From every angle ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Paulie and situation really make this show good, the whole Ronnie and sam situation is just getting annoying tho

Advertisement