Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

know if a girl likes me

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

thanks ye its kind of a little difficult coz she is in my class in school. tbh i think its a bit weird but i cant help feeling i really like her. im not very like this so she is defo my first real crush. i like her so much that i'd be happy just to be her friend!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Do you want to hold her little handy??

Sorry bad form I know! I couldnt resist.

Look for reasons to talk to her... Ask her about homework etc... Get closer to her and you'll know then...

Ask her to practice oral with you..... (haw haw haw)

Just to add a question, you arent a teacher or something? i.e. ye are the same age?
    Cause if your her teacher or she is yours this whole thing just turned weird

Advertisement