Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login to MySky Account

• 01-01-2007 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi,

I am having trouble logging into my MySky account on sky.com (I am trying to set up Sky anytime on my PC).

It doesnt say that my login credentials are wrong or anything so it is the right username/password combination it just displays error on the right handside of the page where the login box was after I press "Login" and the page has reloaded.

I rang sky and they said the site is too busy too handle all the traffic the last few days but ive tried multiple times and not been able to get in anytime so I dont think this it.

Anyone else been having trouble logging into MySky lately??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kajo

same here ... they said it gets turned on by a signal to my card... anyway still cant login to that login pop up box... 403 error

Advertisement