Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

iBOOD of the day LG G4s Full HD Smartphone w. Octacore Processor

Options
  • 30-09-2015 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

IBOOD Deal of the day

LG G4s at €239.95 + 12.50 shipping.

expires today!

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

How does this compare to the Moto G 3rd Gen? They're close in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JoeBaz

The better spec'd Moto G 3rd Gen is almost identical to the LG phone.
    But the Moto G has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage for around the same price.
    The LG has a faster processor and better screen, but that's about it from what I can see.

http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/comparison/278f46990

So if I had a choice, I'd go for the Moto G, which is out at the end of October.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭lob020

I think the Samsung J5 might be better buy from Amazon It €189 plus postage
    http://www.amazon.it/dp/B012GO4512
    Any views ?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

expansys.ie/meizu-m2-note-grey-279468/

The meizu m2 note is €204 delivered with expansys. 2 gb ram and an octo core mediatek processor. It might not have the screen quality or the sleek design of the LG but it's a lot of phone for the money. Tech radar give it a good review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

d.lally2 wrote: »
    expansys.ie/meizu-m2-note-grey-279468/

The meizu m2 note is €204 delivered with expansys. 2 gb ram and an octo core mediatek processor. It might not have the screen quality or the sleek design of the LG but it's a lot of phone for the money. Tech radar give it a good review.

Not in the same bracket as the G4, G4 is better in every department

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

Not in the same bracket as the G4, G4 is better in every department

Correct, but this thread is concerning the LG G4s, a very different phone and the Meizu M2 note does happen to out thrump that on a few features.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

I dropped my phone last week and it's finally time to replace my Nexus 4. Gutted that I missed this deal as the G4 appears to me to be on par with the One Plus 2

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

groom wrote: »
    I dropped my phone last week and it's finally time to replace my Nexus 4. Gutted that I missed this deal as the G4 appears to me to be on par with the One Plus 2

Yeah but this was for the G4s

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Ah thanks. Missed that. So the G4s is a lower spec mid range phone? Thought it looked too good to be true.

Advertisement