Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VAX Factory Sale

Options
  • 01-10-2015 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

I posted this last time and I think a few people got some deals....it is on again

Go to http://www.vaxsale.co.uk/

Password:VAXSALE15

Up to 80% off on something.....

I think you will need to use Parcelmotel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Thanks Redgirl, got what I wanted but could'nt use any of my Irish credit cards as site defaults to United Kingdom and therefore did not match my credit card address. Got around by using Paypal and great deal for something I needed. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

fulhamfan wrote: »
    Thanks Redgirl, got what I wanted but could'nt use any of my Irish credit cards as site defaults to United Kingdom and therefore did not match my credit card address. Got around by using Paypal and great deal for something I needed. Cheers

I have a paypal account, but cant seem to get it to work, any ideas ? firstly it wanted a legit uk phone number, im lost.. even tried paying by amazon, but wouldn't quote the postage, so stopped me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

sunny2004 wrote: »
    I have a paypal account, but cant seem to get it to work, any ideas ? firstly it wanted a legit uk phone number, im lost.. even tried paying by amazon, but wouldn't quote the postage, so stopped me..

I used Amazon payment and parcelmotel

The sale finished on Monday.....

Advertisement