Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joe Gough: Who's been?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

Hi Helserbelser,

I go every year anyway and if there is something really bothering me I will go to her and wait and see does she pick up on it. 9 times out of ten she picks up on it but if she didn't I would ask in a round about way rather than just asking her the straight question - if I did that I may not be confident with her answer. She has never had incorrect predictions for me and was always spot on with past and present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andreag3

Hi, i have also heard about this lady, but untill i saw the posts here i taught she didnt exist as you cant contact the lady by phone i taught it was just all talk...could you tell me if she is near kelly's timber yard? i am really interested in paying her a visit. Thanks :) did you say the best time to visit the lady is saturday between 11 am and 4pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 helserbelser

I went on a Sat at 11am and she was there, but think Mon-Sat 10-4 - if no lock on gate she is there, she was lovely.......and sooo accurate...for only €20 why not :O) I came from Ashbourne side, so can direct you from there if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tinkerbell03

Myself and my friend went to see Joe Gough just past Ashbourne last month and he was brutal. I'm raging she didn't go in first as she refused to pay him but i was too embarrassed. We paid €20 deposit then i paid the €40 balance. He said to me "You have a brother Dave" i don't. "You have 2 brothers" i have 3. "Your grandmother was a great woman for the church you can be sure of that" She never spoke about or went to church ever. "You have a sister" i don't "Ok you have a daughter" i don't, "You lost a baby or had a miscarraige" No, "Em you have a bestfriend" i do "She was your bridesmaid" No I'm not married, "She want's to be your bridesmaid" what bestfriend doesn't?. "Your aunt will be diagnosed with breast cancer i'll refrase that she'll go for a breastcheck her name's or Aine or Aoife" i don't have any aunt's even close to them names. "You're very like your mother you're very close" We havn't spoken in two years and where nothing like each other. "You should be a social worker" he told my friend that too. He was just taking guesses very bad ones just generalising i can't believe he was recommended so highly i defo wouldn't recommend him he was a complete waste of money :(:mad::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Myself and my friend went to see Joe Gough just past Ashbourne last month and he was brutal. I'm raging she didn't go in first as she refused to pay him but i was too embarrassed. We paid €20 deposit then i paid the €40 balance. He said to me "You have a brother Dave" i don't. "You have 2 brothers" i have 3. "Your grandmother was a great woman for the church you can be sure of that" She never spoke about or went to church ever. "You have a sister" i don't "Ok you have a daughter" i don't, "You lost a baby or had a miscarraige" No, "Em you have a bestfriend" i do "She was your bridesmaid" No I'm not married, "She want's to be your bridesmaid" what bestfriend doesn't?. "Your aunt will be diagnosed with breast cancer i'll refrase that she'll go for a breastcheck her name's or Aine or Aoife" i don't have any aunt's even close to them names. "You're very like your mother you're very close" We havn't spoken in two years and where nothing like each other. "You should be a social worker" he told my friend that too. He was just taking guesses very bad ones just generalising i can't believe he was recommended so highly i defo wouldn't recommend him he was a complete waste of money :(:mad::confused:

I see Joe is continuing to give crap readings anyway. So, he incorrectly thought you had a bro named Dave, you had a daughter, you had a miscarriage, that you were married, had an aunt named Aine or Aoife and a church-going nan. That's bad. Those are major things to say to someone and, yet, he got it so wrong.

Anyway, I'm not surprised because I've already read a lot of negative feedback about his readings. One girl was saying recently that Gough's wife gave her an 8am appointment time and, during the reading itself, Gough inaccurately said that the one of the girl's organs was damaged. All this crap that was blatantly untrue.

Let all this feedback be a warning that would-be Gough-goers actually take note of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

Hi Tinkerbell, Im the one Mrmojorisin referred 2 & yes i went at 8am on a wil goose chase altogether :rolleyes: was quite upset, put it this way if i was a bloke id have punched him hes disgusting talking about cancer as well :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

Ah...... Joe is a real nice guy, be nice!

Ah...... Joe is a real nice guy, be nice!

Based on all the accounts I've read about him, he sounds like a pr1ck to me. And, fundamentally, that has little to do with his crap readings - people can give crap readings but still be nice.

Bunny O'Brien in Ashbourne is a good example - can't read people to save her life, but she's a nice, accommodating woman all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

Based on all the accounts I've read about him, he sounds like a pr1ck to me. QUOTE]

I didn’t mention his capability to do readings as I don’t believe in any of that Crap!

I do believe your assessment of him based on the above posts to be totally accurate

I didn’t mention his capability to do readings as I don’t believe in any of that Crap!

I know you didn't mention that, and I'm not fussed about what you do or do not believe in either. The association between Joe's personality and his (crap) readings was my own thought.

• Advertisement

never going back to Joe Gough, reading I got was so bad, along the lines of Tinkerbells one - do I have 2 brothers, no, 2 sisters, no, in the end I told him I have one of each, then every thing was wrong he was saying so he starts talking about the universe etc and healing WTF.....only true thing he did say was I would have a fight with a colleague in work, which I did but everything else was crap!!!! his rude wife gave me a friday 9.00am meeting, cost €60 rip off!!!

but he hasnt put me off all readers, has anyone been to Tara Coyle in Clogherhead??? heard she is good and meant to be around a long time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hooverbag

took me two visits and a few quid to suss him, my own fault but he and his wife very rude along with that phillip donegan he does a work shop with, anyway back to point, joe deliberately mislead me as far as im concerned, a dangerous man, i truly believe he has a gift alright, but he was using it to mislead me, i nearly made a very costly mistake based on his advice,

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NGUYEN01

Would someone mind giving me clear directions to Bonnie - I will be coming from the southside of the M50 at Finglas/Ashbourne exit - can you include a few landmarks and the name of the timber yard. Not familiar with Ashbourne at all.

Cheers Thanks:)

NGUYEN01 wrote: »
    Would someone mind giving me clear directions to Bonnie - I will be coming from the southside of the M50 at Finglas/Ashbourne exit - can you include a few landmarks and the name of the timber yard. Not familiar with Ashbourne at all.

Cheers Thankssmile.gif

Honestly, hold on to your €20 and don't bother going to see this lady. She's only a cold reader. I tried out a reading with her last year and posted about it on here afterwards: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056091138&page=4

I couldn't get over how sh*te the whole thing was because I had read almost unanimously positive reviews about her on here, of all places, beforehand. I persevered with it until the end because part of me thought at the time, "Maybe I'm judging her too harshly? Based on the reviews, there must be some truth to it? Wait and see." Wait and see and hear more generalised sh*te, more like.

Bunny is a nice old lady, but a shrewd, (AKA a chancer) nice old lady at that. I don't know what in the name of God was going through the heads of people who had posted on here previously gushing about how "amazing" Bunny was/is. Like I said before, they're either extremely gullible, or they're her family and friends promoting her alleged 'psychic greatness' online.

Seriously, I'd suggest you go to Noel in the Phoenix Park or even that irate eejit Billy Martin over in Mullingar instead. They're genuine.

Good luck and I'm sorry to burst your bubble like that, but it's true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Shinners78

Does anybody have a phone number for Joe gough in Ashbourne?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aisling_mcd

I went to see Joe Gough on 18 June 2014 for a reading. I would recommend him to anyone, he was unreal. He knew my granny's name, what I work at, and that I have one sister and two brothers straight off without me saying anything. I didn't lead him on I just asked a few questions here and there. He even knew I have a butterfly tattoo on my hip without me saying anything. He told me a great deal of good things. He's very nice and I spent an hour with him for €60. You send €20 in the post as a deposit and then pay €40 when you are there. Just go! He will blow your mind. He is situated near Ashbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TaraJane

Have you got his phone number? could you pm it to me please?? did you have to wait long to get an appointment with him? the last time I went I think I had to wait at least 3 months!

I will PM you his number now Tara, I called him on Weds 11th and I got an appointment on Weds 18th. It's well worth the €60. He's brilliant

Let me know how you get on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 loulou34

TaraJane wrote: »
    Have you got his phone number? could you pm it to me please?? did you have to wait long to get an appointment with him? the last time I went I think I had to wait at least 3 months!

Hi Tara

I've been to Joe twice last time two years ago, I would say the first time I went he was spot on, couldn't wait to see him the next time went back 7 months later and found him just ok. I am looking for someone really good if there are any recommendations

L

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lol86

Hi Does anybody have a number for Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lorettasm

Hi Im interested in going to see this lady I would be coming from ashbourne it the house before you reach th traffic lights? I know the garage is it on the side of the garage or on the other side of the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nuala Grace

6th wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has been to Joe Gough in Ashbourne, Co. Meath and what they made of him? Or do you know someone who's been?

I heard back from someone who'd been to him recently and I was shocked at what I heard. Just want to see if its a once off.

It's 40 minutes of rubbish to fill in the time.
    He told me that I would know when my daughter was pregnant ,wrong I didn't
    He told me my daughter would have a girl wrong it was a boy.
    If you compare notes with you friends he tells you a lot of the same things.
    He is making a fortune at least 4/5 people in the morning and another 5 in the evening multiply this by 60/ 80 euro, 5 days a week.All cash.
    Think I will put a shed up in my garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Curious George22

CAN anyone tell me if JOE GOUGH is still doing readings in 2015 and if so can anyone forward me on his phone number to make an apt. I went to him in 2009 and found him great.
    Thanks
    URGENT request !

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Idol

Hi,
    Would anyone have a number for Joe please? PM me.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Does anyone have a phone number for Joe Gough? If so could they pm it to me. Tia:)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Gough, Joe, TM Reiki & TM Seichem Master
    Riverstown, Rathfeign, Tara, County Meath
    0044 8725 67299
    jgough@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

Does anyone know is the waiting list to see Joe long?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Batgirlie

Does anyone know if Joe Gough is still doing a reading? If so have you a no please. TIA

Advertisement