Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year timetable for computer forensics course?

• 29-08-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone who did the computer forensics course could tell me what their first year timetable was like?? I know it might change this year anyway but I'd still love to know what it was like previous years- particularly Fridays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Fridays is generally a half day.

http://www.wit.ie/current_students/student_affairs/academic_timetables

Last year people who chose German on my course had to stay in on a friday so just be smart about your choice subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Fridays is generally a half day.

http://www.wit.ie/current_students/student_affairs/academic_timetables

Last year people who chose German on my course had to stay in on a friday so just be smart about your choice subjects.

Thanks a million- I can't access that link yet tho but yuan great to know. Is Friday a half day generally for all courses or were you talking about the computer forensics course specifically? As far as I'm aware I don't really have any choice over subjects- they're all predetermined? Unless you can take electives too?

Not about that specifically but ive been on 2 courses and they both where half day fridays. Ive also seen several of the other IT courses the same .

During the year classes always have to be moved around and shuffled. Lecturers will want a half day friday just as much as the students so will make every effort not to put a class then. Thats not saying your guaranteed. Just going on my experience across several courses.

Also no one can get access till the 5th it seems. Someone might see this who did the course and post a timetable before then.

Just noticed there you need a username and password so PM me on the 5th and ill see whats there and post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Just noticed there you need a username and password so PM me on the 5th and ill see whats there and post it here.

They'll have their timetable by then. Will be given to them on their induction day

• Advertisement
Advertisement