Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hotelmember.com - Absolute marketing

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 walkabout

Also, Best to cancel your card. Old habits die hard with such individuals

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Missypat

Having just read your post about buying vouchers recently I was wondering did you use your credit card...the reason being I have had this conversation with my credit card company and they have told me that they can't act on my behalf until membership expires and then they can proceed as I have then failed to receive the product paid for ie several vouchers that I could not use. So I now have to wait til the end of August!
    I hope tis is some help but don't know what happens if you have used your bank account.
    I was also issued with a new card to prevent this happening again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 simonbt40

Has anyone managed to get their money back? Owner of Absolute Marketing not showing as bankrupt or insolvent.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭gillamandango

I am a bit late to this party! I paid e220 last year but was so busy I did not go looking for the vouchers until now, and have discovered the story. I paid by card, I assume I just follow the procedure with my credit card company as detailed above? Has anyone had any luck proceeding with this method? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement