Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ban the bill

• 07-02-2005 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

We want to kick bill out. He's an annoying old man who sits beside me in class complaining about everything (i mean everything) and has tried to cancel the course once or twice and Kio has go mad and wants to kill him but i think there maybe a peacful solution but either way is good. So add to this tread and support us in the fight against bill, cause it takes more than just one to shut him up. Thanking you in advance, Stalfos

Ban the bill? 16 votes

yes, ban the bill
    0% 0 votes
    No, youve never met him
    12% 2 votes
    yes, you dont like his name
    6% 1 vote
    atari jaguar
    6% 1 vote
    just shoot him kio
    75% 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

Just ban him he is the human form of slime with his smug smile and his know-it-all atittude and he writes letters not e-mails {on a web design course} to the admin save us and ban the bill!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

bill cannot be banned, his evil old man powers and 'smug smile' are able to disable the admin from doing anything as you know and he keeps arriving back in the classroom day after day after day where people still help him upon his every whine, for those not in the know, we are talking about a fas course with a big age gradient from 18 to nearly 60 and this old man just refuses to be told to do anything/take orders/listen to advice from anyone younger than himself which is everyone really.

Gonzo wrote:
    bill cannot be banned, his evil old man powers and 'smug smile' are able to disable the admin from doing anything as you know and he keeps arriving back in the classroom day after day after day where people still help him upon his every whine, for those not in the know, we are talking about a fas course with a big age gradient from 18 to nearly 60 and this old man just refuses to be told to do anything/take orders/listen to advice from anyone younger than himself which is everyone really.

it took you that long to type that you realy are lazy arn't you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You do know this is the internet right?

Nobody really cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

SHUT YOUR FACE!

Everyone cares on the internet. It's like the care bears.
    I don't know who Bill is or what on earth you're talking about but that makes this silly and I voted kick him out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

koneko wrote:
    SHUT YOUR FACE!

Everyone cares on the internet. It's like the care bears.
    I don't know who Bill is or what on earth you're talking about but that makes this silly and I voted kick him out.

thanks your support is great, if only their were more with a kind heart like yourself
    I also like the care bears

Thanks for this he is talking to himself beside me but thank god he is as blind as a bat and as tick as two boards nailed together and stafos is on the other side of him help us send support to ban the bill cuckoo's nest boards.ie thank you once again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

omg! i think bill is the guy who used to invite us into his house for tickles when we younger! hes not evil! hes a very loving man. he was always hugging us and giving us cuddles... wait.

oh dear god! :eek:

ohnoes
    repressed childhood memories

omg! i think bill is the guy who used to invite us into his house for tickles when we younger! hes not evil! hes a very loving man. he was always hugging us and giving us cuddles... wait.

oh dear god! :eek:

So i guess i shouldnt go to his house for that slumber party then!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Is Bill still alive? KILL HIM!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

koneko wrote:
    SHUT YOUR FACE!

Oh great. You made me cry now. You say everyone cares yet you make me cry..

/me runs off in tears

*hands winters a tissue, whilst glaring at koneko*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

*hands koneko an axe while glaring at Rozabeez*

*stuffs koneko in my suitcase*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail. And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws. And welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws.

*sigh* I miss my old sig...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I Want Some More Hot Chocolate.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ooops.... Bill..... I thought it said "pill"......
    Maybe its just as well I voted Atari Jaguar.....

(resolution turned up on computer monitor too.....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Advertisement

where am i?
    why is it so dark here?
    i don't remember what happened

its ok /me pets konekos head /me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

I totally agree with the banning of this Bill character. Lets ban him already.

More help is needed. Every day we gets weaker as he grows stronger in the art of annoying people. today he talked to the instructor she hasnt been back yet (we can only pray that she return unannoyed).

BanHim.jpg

help send in those flying monkeys i saw you with she just quit save us

Advertisement