Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Comments

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Got to the final of all the cup comps and played them one after the other, 18 club tournament, I lost on penalties after he equalized in the the 120th minute.

Bronze one I lost in extra time to a team with 3 IF's and a new Blue one!!

Advanced Cup I was playing with my non shiny team and was doing well until a shot from 30 yards curled off the post hit the diving Vorm on the arm or head and bobbled into the net to give him the win.

The 6K one I lost 4-3

GAH!!!!

Unlucky, I've won about 5 in a row at the min :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Yup checked everywhere,had a look in the club etc and couldnt find him

Did you check on web app ? It should be in New Items

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

Can formation cards be applied to managers?

ConorSTF wrote: »
    Can formation cards be applied to managers?

Yup search for "Training", then "Manager"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So I added a 94 IF vidic to my watch list a few days back but forgot to check back on him,any1 wanna guess what he went for?

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    So I added a 94 IF vidic to my watch list a few days back but forgot to check back on him,any1 wanna guess what he went for?

Go on tell us?

5,300 can you believe that!?

5,300 can you believe that!?

:eek:

Wouldn't you be sick if you were the guy that was selling it.

:eek:

Wouldn't you be sick if you were the guy that was selling it.

Killer
    vidic.jpg

Killer
    vidic.jpg

For someone who only started playing in March, you've got some very decent players. What's your main team like ?

• Advertisement

jamescd wrote: »
    For someone who only started playing in March, you've got some very decent players. What's your main team like ?

Those are just guys on my watch list,I don't have any1 near those quality lol

Those are just guys on my watch list,I don't have any1 near those quality lol

For some reason I thought you said you added an IF Vidic to your trade pile. My bad :o

For some reason I thought you said you added an IF Vidic to your trade pile. My bad :o

If only :pac:

If only :pac:

Anyway you didn't miss out on anything as that IF Vidic didn't sell for 5.3k :p

The seller must have accepted a trade offer, most likely from a second account of his. It's a handy way of taking down an auction i.ie. you suddenly decide you don't want to sell a player that you've already put up for sale.

Anyway you didn't miss out on anything as that IF Vidic didn't sell for 5.3k :p

The seller must have accepted a trade offer, most likely from a second account of his. It's a handy way of taking down an auction i.ie. you suddenly decide you don't want to sell a player that you've already put up for sale.

Strong with the force you are

Just played the final of the new tourney, Cech was a monster. Even the might of my IF Torres could not beat him on several 1 v 1's :eek:

2a9pt8k.jpg

Finished 2 - 2 and I lost on penalties. But I dominated the game so I rightfully got the 4k coins despite the loss :D

sgke9d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Going to try go for the online tournament with 18 players all from different clubs with this starting 11:

Given (Villa)
    Johnson (Liverpool)
    Kompany (City)
    Vermaelen (Arsenal)
    Taiwo (QPR)
    Valencia/Nani (United)
    Palacios (Stoke)
    Felliani (Everton)
    Bale (Spurs)
    Torres (Chelsea)
    UP Ba (Newcastle)

Good bit different from my best 11, though I really only had to buy Johnson, Felliani & Palacios. Its tricky to put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Going to try go for the online tournament with 18 players all from different clubs with this starting 11:

Given (Villa)
    Johnson (Liverpool)
    Kompany (City)
    Vermaelen (Arsenal)
    Taiwo (QPR)
    Valencia/Nani (United)
    Palacios (Stoke)
    Felliani (Everton)
    Bale (Spurs)
    Torres (Chelsea)
    UP Ba (Newcastle)

Good bit different from my best 11, though I really only had to buy Johnson, Felliani & Palacios. Its tricky to put together.

Had great fun putting together my team for that, very hard to do. Bitch of a tournament to win.

^Lucky enough for that tournament my starting eleven were all nearly from different clubs anyway so didn't take long to do

Loris
    Sagna Toure Mexes Evra
    Cambiasso Mascherano Moutinho
    Di Natale Palacio Miccoli

^Lucky enough for that tournament my starting eleven were all nearly from different clubs anyway so didn't take long to do

Loris
    Sagna Toure Mexes Evra
    Cambiasso Mascherano Moutinho
    Di Natale Palacio Miccoli

Whats your chemistry like?

• Advertisement

Actually I think I swapped diarra(real madrid) for moutinho to get it up to 100

The only way of doing the 18 clubs tournament and maintaining a good rating/chemistry is by going the Brazilian route.
    Would be stronger than a French team IMO
    7158381872_08fa590e09_z.jpg

I'm winning easy in the cup with that team, I sub out the 3 silver players for 3 Golds(Loris, Kompany and whatever CM) if they have a good full Gold-100 chem but have played some full games with it too.
    Only problem is, if it goes to penalties which it did on me once... my 3 subs were the first takers..... Modric.... Kompany..... LLORIS
    That pissed me off as it was a guaranteed miss for Lloris and it cost me the game :mad:

Don't understand how people can't get over 90 in Chem, have played plenty of teams with 60-80, even cheap Gold players for 400 are a better option than 80-84 players with low chem' :confused:

Basically finished my Premiership team as well bar any IF's I may decide to pick up.
    Picked up Silva(88) and put Van Dar Vaart to the bench as he was just too slow at 67 and his through balls weren't great(don't think he has the play maker perk which is essential for ground through balls)
    I'm not really interested in any of the lower end ones though, will only go for one if it's an 85+ rated player.

7158420432_eee326c5f1_z.jpg

The only way of doing the 18 clubs tournament and maintaining a good rating/chemistry is by going the Brazilian route.
    Would be stronger than a French team IMO

I'm winning easy in the cup with that team, I sub out the 3 silver players for 3 Golds(Loris, Kompany and whatever CM) if they have a good full Gold-100 chem but have played some full games with it too.
    Only problem is, if it goes to penalties which it did on me once... my 3 subs were the first takers..... Modric.... Kompany..... LLORIS
    That pissed me off as it was a guaranteed miss for Lloris and it cost me the game :mad:

Have won that tourney many times with this team. No need for substitutions and whatnot :)

kjdnfdmf.jpg

I played 10 matches over the weekend. 9 of those players had David Luiz.

He fits into Brazil, BPL & he's very fast for a CB, but he has to be one of the most over used to players in the game, considering he hasn't been great at Chelsea.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I played 10 matches over the weekend. 9 of those players had David Luiz.

He fits into Brazil, BPL & he's very fast for a CB, but he has to be one of the most over used to players in the game, considering he hasn't been great at Chelsea.

Yup he is also known as Superman :p

I recently played against full Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United teams in UT. They both looked the part, but then I looked at the defense and to my surprise David Luiz was in both teams. It was Kaboul + David Luiz at CB in the Spurs team and Ferdinand + David Luiz in the United team. It's impossible to keep him out :pac:

When do the team of the weeks come out? like how long after matchs are over?

Every Wednesday 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

So basically I tore up my squad because I was pissed off, and need to start a new one. I have roughly 10,000 to play with. Any suggestions who i should base my squad around? Like one league or nationality?

Felliani is surprisingly poor, seems very slow and unresponsive.

I might go for Cayabe instead of him, and get a replacement for Ba. He has 86 pace, but he seems unbelievably slow to actually get up to speed. 78 rated Lukaku feels better than him overall.

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    So basically I tore up my squad because I was pissed off, and need to start a new one. I have roughly 10,000 to play with. Any suggestions who i should base my squad around? Like one league or nationality?

Ligue 1 or Russian League

Advertisement