Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Use a different spreadsheet app?
    I am in blood, stepped in so far that should I wade no more returning were as tedious as go o'er

Got the graphs done anyway, they're all complete nonsense but I'm past caring at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Lawliet wrote: »
    I am in blood, stepped in so far that should I wade no more returning were as tedious as go o'er

Got the graphs done anyway, they're all complete nonsense but I'm past caring at this stage.

Epic application of quotes! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Lawliet wrote: »

*gets out Google Translate* :p
    Well you can just save it and re-open in another app, not that another app would be necessarily any better

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Ugh, we're going to be briefed on our group project for programming next week... while I'm looking forward to being able to do some work that doesn't involve the lecturer giving us code to replicate (or calling it out line-by-line to the class :|), I fear that the group aspect of it is going to wreck my head :(

Perhaps the people in the class will be able to get a grasp on things and understand how to express their designs (or, simply attempt to construct a design that makes sense to them) during the timeframe we'll have for the project - I've no problem with helping anyone in the class out, but it'll be somewhat disheartening if they just tag along with a group for the project without making an effort to understand what's going on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Paranoid I'm going to die now because of Indiego and this facebook app it's so ****ing creepy, just do it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Paranoid I'm going to die now because of Indiego and this facebook app it's so ****ing creepy, just do it!

Don't blame me, blame yourself and your paranoia :D

Didn't freak me out in the slightest :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

oh god what is that countdown
    what the hell is going to happen to him
    DAMN YOU INDIEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Didn't freak me out in the slightest :L
    This - I couldn't help but laugh at the CRT monitor (I wish I knew why, it doesn't even seem that funny :( ) and the fact that this
    was the picture on the dashboard... :P

The end screen was a bit creepy though, but it was still pretty cool (I think Intel's(?) Museum of Me was waaaaaaay better though :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

My mother does something completely retarded, completely embarrasses me, then gets annoyed when I'm annoyed about it, and when I try to offer an olive branch - denies she did anything wrong.

It's good to be fúcking home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Colm! wrote: »
    oh god what is that countdown
    what the hell is going to happen to him
    DAMN YOU INDIEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What actually happens after that? I did it yesterday and then just couldn't be bothered to wait...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Apparently.. nothing. That's what Google tells me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I lost my phone :(

:mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My eye hurts.
    My head hurts.
    I'm sleepy.
    Lonely.
    Assignment to do.

Those five arghs should keep me going for a while. *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm actually going to have an anxiety attack if I have to spend another night confined to the same room as my family. God I miss the laptop...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I just finished my last night in the theatre. It was so sad. My supervisor gave me a huge hug and told the other ushers that I was one of the best and they've a lot to live up to. Everyone was being so nice and wishing me well and trying to get me to go out for drinks but stupid sickness prevented that. I'm really going to miss it.

:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Oh God, that crack in my phones screen in the corner has expanded. I really must stop dropping my poor phone! I want to keep it for as long as possible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

My headphones have frayed so now I get no sound in the left ear, and today's Irish Times has the last ever Crosaire crossword in it (not that I ever managed to finish one).

:(

I'm also horrendously busy with college work and applying for internships and the like but that's taken a back seat in the circumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Studying just isn't happening :(:(:(:( I'm DOOMED.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I only got up at 2 and have so much assignment work to do before I go back to college this weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Life :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Sooo tired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm so sick. I haven't been able to get up all day without feeling really faint. I really hope the antibiotics/steroids start working soon.

Oh and the chemist also fúcked up my steroid dosage. They put 4 tablets four times a day on the label when it was only meant to be four tablets a day for four days. Luckily we double checked it. My mum went mad at them when she went back up to get it sorted. Luckily it wasn't a more serious medication or it could have been really dangerous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

My baggy cotton bottoms shrunk in the drier and aren't baggy anymore! Now they're just regular cotton bottoms, and their comfort is only a fraction of what it was! #firstworldproblems
    Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Oh and the chemist also fúcked up my steroid dosage. They put 4 tablets four times a day on the label when it was only meant to be four tablets a day for four days.

You would have been bigger than he-man on a 4X steroid dosage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

The mother of all insignificant arghhs...I'm getting really annoyed that every time I try to log out of facebook, I end up in their help centre because they've changed the menu. Grrr :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I swear there is nothing more dull in this life than girls that talk about boys all the time. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

I'm 4 (well, 3, now) posts away from making my 666th post! Perhaps I should stop posting for a while once I reach that count, and pretend some kind of horrible fate has befallen me... ooh, or save it for Halloween! More realistically, I'll just forget, and waste it discussing... probably jam. Strawberry jam, that is, not the altogether less Christian-friendly "ʇuǝɯıpuoɔ ǝɯıʇ-ɔıuɔıd ʎʇsɐʇ s,uɐʇɐs pɹol ʞɹɐp".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I am exceptionally confused, and don't know what to do as a result. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

So many of my lectures were cancelled in the last few weeks, and they're being made up next week. At the awkwardest possible times. In the week when ALL my seminars are on. FML.

To make matters worse I've had about three lectures in one subject and the seminar topic is something we won't cover in lectures for ages. Which means I'm stuck reading cases and articles on something completely new, and trying to form an opinion on it. Ridiculous. Talk about being thrown in the deep end...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH This fu*king assignment is driving me insane. :( tempted just to submit and get 2/3% or something and be done with it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

First we lost Dan Wheldon. Now we lose Marco Simocelli. R.I.P to a Moto GP Gentleman. My thoughts and heart are with the family and friends at this time. Another horrible loss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement