Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Savile Row Company.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I used the code for 10% off at the time and it took 10% off the € 123.

I'm half thinking of buying a suit from them. Anyone any experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

They claim it's an issue with their confirmation email and that the code will be honoured.
    clevtrev wrote: »
    Just placed on order for 5 shirts plus other stuff totalled 160 euro on the checkout screen with discount code 20% but when the order email arrived it said 192. Anybody else have similar issue using the code - wonder is it either the 5 shirts for 123 or 20% off the total but not both. Anybody have same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Bough 5 slim fits last week, but they are a little on the loose side. I just spoke to them there and they will refund / exchange in 90 days even if you have worn and washed them (once not damaged) and their customer service was exceptional.

I just reordered 5 extra slim fits which look more like M&S / jasper conran shirts I'm used to. 20% off worked a charm, €112 with express delivery. Just gonna pop the other 5 back in today's post.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Joziburg

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Bough 5 slim fits last week, but they are a little on the loose side. I just spoke to them there and they will refund / exchange in 90 days even if you have worn and washed them (once not damaged) and their customer service was exceptional.

I just reordered 5 extra slim fits which look more like M&S / jasper conran shirts I'm used to. 20% off worked a charm, €112 with express delivery. Just gonna pop the other 5 back in today's post.

"worn and washed"...interesting! :o

Thanks to the OP. Shirts arrived and only 19 EUR each with the 20% off code. Happy Days.

Edit: Voucher code SHARE gives 20% off as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,973 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Got the shirts - very good quality so thanks to OP and those that shared the discount code.

Just a note on the fitting - I got the ultra slim size and it still was not as slim as a slim fitting shirt from say Topman or Burton. That was kind of the look i was going for but at this price, I cannot really argue too much.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I bit the bullet and bought a suit the other day. It arrived today. The wife double checked the jacket size and I was a bit skeptical as their size guide had me a size down than I am used to. The fitting is perfect and it's a lovely looking suit.

€154 after the 20% code and if i buy any more clothes this side of christmas i will be divorced.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

5 shirts arrived today very happy with quality and fit of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Ordered 5 extra slim shirts Tuesday evening. Arrived by standard delivery yesterday morning. Seem good quality, not sure I would ever be paying the full price though. Regarding fit, I would say anyone wanting a slim/tailored fit should go for the extra slim. Overall very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

Thanks OP,

For 5 extra slim fit and if you want anyway fired shirts I would go with them.

Quality is pretty good. As someone else said, I don't think they are worth the original price but they are a bargain for €20-ish

• Advertisement

FYI this sale ends today.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

FYI this sale ends today.

the sale is back at €117 now for 4 shirts not quite as good as the 5 for 123. The website seems to be in a permanent sale state with a gap of a few days in between each sale. That said they are great quality for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,408 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

4 shirts for €92 with code CYBER.

Advertisement