Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Argos 3 for 2 on toys

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hi. Can any one tell me the returns policy on the 3 for 2
    I jumped the gun and bought something I taught my little one would like for Christmas and the little decker is after changing his mind.it is his main pressie so hope I can change it
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Argos conveniently out of stock of a lot of Lego in this "offer" !! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yes they have done something similar in the post I feel... There was one set my little one wanted, was out of stock but could be ordered for collection but the collection date was after the offer was over...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JessieM

Does anyone know if Argos had any other offers after the 3 for 2 last year?

There are 2 items I want but not a third, and it's ending tomorrow. I'm wondering if there's any other discount that might come up.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭soap1978

JessieM wrote:
    There are 2 items I want but not a third, and it's ending tomorrow. I'm wondering if there's any other discount that might come up.

buy something similar in price and bring it back for credit and buy other item

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

soap1978 wrote: »
    buy something similar in price and bring it back for credit and buy other item

I don't think they allow that on 3for2 purchases.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

:mad:
    gumgum1 wrote: »
    Hi. Can any one tell me the returns policy on the 3 for 2
    I jumped the gun and bought something I taught my little one would like for Christmas and the little decker is after changing his mind.it is his main pressie so hope I can change it
    Thanks in advance

Im in the same boat, i was told at the till that there was no problem bringing anything back except for one item i got which was a chocolate lolly maker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Cade High Temper

You should be able to change it but wont be able to get a full refund on the item as its being effectively sold for 2/3 its price (assuming all 3 are the same price)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

vicwatson wrote: »
    Argos conveniently out of stock of a lot of Lego in this "offer" !! :(

Nothing convenient, one of the busiest weeks in the year since the offer started. The weekend past was mad busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Is the offer on tomorrow or finished up tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nothing convenient, one of the busiest weeks in the year since the offer started. The weekend past was mad busy.

Didnt have what I wanted last Wednesday either, all 3 oos

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Offer is a crock for us, none of anything we wanted in stock since the promotion began...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

interesting, we nailed the offer the day it happened using checkargos and reserving 9 toys. saved a small fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭screamer

I went in the night it started, got 3 toys she is looking for for 65 euro. Happy with that, and I always buy in the 3 for 2 sale every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭screamer

JessieM wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Argos had any other offers after the 3 for 2 last year?

I think they have the €5 voucher for €50 spend, €10 voucher for €100 spend, but not the 3 for 2 again this side of Christmas.

Advertisement