Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car value ford ka

• 10-03-2015 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know what I should expect to get if I sell or trade in a ford ka 2006 collection 1.4 petrol 100000km a dent on the boot and a few scratches?? Also it has abs breaks. Sorry there is very few online that I can use as a comparison/guide. Thanks for your time.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

How much nct?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Does anyone know what I should expect to get if I sell or trade in a ford ka 2006 collection 1.4 petrol 100000km a dent on the boot and a few scratches?? Also it has abs breaks. Sorry there is very few online that I can use as a comparison/guide. Thanks for your time.
    I don't think ABS is a feature you need to advertise these days. What would be unusual is for the car *not* to have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 xxsophiemxx

The NCT is valid until march 2016. ABS is not a common feature in ford kas in general thats the only reason I outlined that in the post. I know its in all cars nowadays just not all 2006 las that do. Thanks so much for yer replies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

1800 to 2200 euro I reckon

The Ka's are seriously outdated even in 2006, but fun to drive!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Christyd

PX for new about 3k plus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭beamer-89

I know someone who got 1750 on a trade in recently for a 06 Ka in great condition with similar mileage and NCT as yourself with a couple months tax. The dealer said he only expected to sell it on for about 2k.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,111 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The trade-in price can vary depending on a number of different factors such as how much the dealer thinks he can sell it on for or if trading it against a used car how much the other car is costing. If buying another used car then focus on the cost to change price rather than the trade-in price of the KA as trade-in figures can be made all smoke and mirrors to look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 xxsophiemxx

Thank you all so much for your help. Great as a guide and thank you all for providing such useful and honest. I was just curious as I would like to trade it in against another used car. Thanks xx

Advertisement