Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New terrace songs

• 11-11-2007 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Following a long day in the pub watching some quality games of rugby we came up with a new song for Leinster. If you have any others youselves post them on here.

Set to the tune of the German national anthem:

Leinster Leinster über alles
    We are the best in Ireland
    Munster we're better
    Connaught know the score
    Ulster please now don't make us laugh
    BOD and Doctor Phil
    Dorce and Girve the Swerve
    Plus our pack and
    Ollie le Roux

Mods please don't delete/move this thread sure tis only a harmless bit of fun :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

in fairness munster have bragging rights until leinster beat munster in the knock out stages and then go on to win it outright

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Fair point but sure that was the first time we came up with anything productive in the pub!

In fairness I can't really see it being chanted around the RDS though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'd stick to discussing existentialism and boobs in the pub if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

so slow why? horgan cost us another try

sung to Fields of athenry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Sufferin' Jesus, OP!!! Even John Waters could write a better song than that.

Personally I think the Leinster fans should launch into a raucous chanting version of the Laurel and Hardy theme tune whenever Wright and Le Roux are the props. (Stan and Ollie. Geddit?)

Simple tune. No words. Everyone can remember it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭shoegirl

bleg wrote: »
    in fairness munster have bragging rights until leinster beat munster in the knock out stages and then go on to win it outright

Don't scoff. You could be eating your words come end of May :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

not likely, i doubt either of us will make it out of the group stages

Advertisement