Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Canterbury Base Layer Cold @ Elverys

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Received my "Dispatched" email finally. Wish I'd ordered more!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

Just checked the Order Tracking on the Elverys website and mine is now showing as Dispatched. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Got mine two days ago - comfy but the S was just a tiny bit big for me (I'm Asian).

Should work well for shooting training in the cold (the material is very warm compared to my other baselayers)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Got en email to say posted today

Thank you for your Internet order. The following items have been dispatched to you:

2 x Canterbury Essentials Cold Men's Long Sleeve Baselayer T-Shirt Navy
    2 x Canterbury Essentials Cold Men's Long Sleeve Baselayer Top White

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭nialldinho

me too! finally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got mine. Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

+ 1, very impressed with cold gear

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Items arrived in the post today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

I got mine today and am pretty happy with them. Roll on the cold weather! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Dammit! Only seen this now, any other places to get decent base layer tops, doesn't have to be Canterbury just in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

djdunny wrote: »
    Was having a browse around the net to see if i could get those base layers as cheap anywhere else. I found this shop on ebay that sells them for €20.69 (shipping included)

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Canterbury-Cold-Baselayer-CCC-Short-Sleeve-Mens-New-Many-styles-and-colours-/220946219647?pt=UK_Men_s_Activewear&var=&hash=item791666eeec#ht_1999wt_825

Seller seems to have good feedback.

Mods feel free to move if you deem this to be separate from the current BA.
    Dammit! Only seen this now, any other places to get decent base layer tops, doesn't have to be Canterbury just in general.

I got them from Elverys, so I do not know how good the ebay tops are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

New discount for their new mobile site for everything.
    mobile15off
    http://www.elverys.ie/mobile

might work in conjunction?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭djdunny

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    I got them from Elverys, so I do not know how good the ebay tops are.

BallyV, I ordered a few from that site and they are perfect, have worn them to the gym and to soccer and they fit really well, took 3 days to deliver and always at that price so would be a good alternative to elverys.

Advertisement