Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fortune Tellers

Options
  • 20-02-2008 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

Has anyone been to Eddie Christian under Miss Fantasia or any other good fortune teller in Dublin recently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

........maybe this should be in after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not PI -> Moved to Dublin City

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭death1234567

What constitutes 'good' in a fortune teller. They really pile on the horse**** or everything they say is so vague that you can interpret it to mean almost anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 irishtweety

I've been before and found this guy "good" in so far he was quite accurate about my past and predicted some things about my future that I would have hoped for but most impressively he stood his ground when i said he was definitely wrong about something yet he maintained he was right and he was....

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Have a look around paranormal, theres much more there on this topic.

Oh and any chance you could change your font? That big blue print is making my eyes hurt. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Dude,

Why would you go to a fortune teller to be told of your past?

You already know that bit. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

smashey wrote: »
    Dude,

Why would you go to a fortune teller to be told of your past?

You already know that bit. :D

Yeah. Especially if he maintains he's right about something when you tell him that he's wrong... That could get strange.

"You went to college in UCD"

"No, DCU actually"

"I think you'll find it was UCD"

"No... no... definitely DCU... oh wait.. maybe you're right after all."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Look these people are scam artists. They all have the same generic crap. If you're young- they'll say you've someone special in your life, if middle-aged and you have a wedding ring they'll thow out some crap about walls in your marraige to over-come (who doesn't have) if you're older they'll say you've lost someone close to you recently. (recent could mean years)

If you want to throw away money- give it to charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭raheny red

If he or she is any good they'll be expecting you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

He is uncanny, he told me the exact day I was heading out of the country, and I didn't make out that I was going at all :eek:
    What was wierd though was I thought I was going on wednesday, he said you are leaving the country on wednesday, I said what the bloody 'ell?

Then i double checked my ticket later and I was actually going on tuesday. we were both wrong, maybe he is just a mind reader?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dotts1977

some people mix up the idea of a fortune teller being a future teller, IMO. what happened in your past can have a direct affect on your future.

Note to self....do not post after drinking wine in the afternoon! What utter drivel!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

dotts1977 wrote: »
    IMO. what happened in your past can have a direct affect on your future.

Are you for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Went to him years ago wasn't impressed, everything I was told was very vague, but sounded good so I'd want to believe it.

OP, why post in large blue letters?
    if nothing it suggest's (to me) a massive ego, maybe I'm wrong about that, either way it's annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Hey, just pm me and send me some cash and I'll tell you a load of lies and hopefully get lucky with one or two postulations. DO NOT VISIT THESE SCAM ARTISTS.

They are all exactly the same,no exceptions,
    a vile bunch of leeches

Here's an excellent experiment from Penn and Teller's show B.S,which does a great job demonstrating rather simply,how Tarot readers sucker people out of their money.

It starts at about 2 mins 15 secs into the video

enjoy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

Why are some peole being slightly aggressive with their posts, if you have nothing positive to say to this person then don't say anything at all. And also, if you say its all a load of horse**** then why are you even reading this thread? If people want to believe in this and going to see fortune tellers gives them some sense of direction or guidance, even if total crap, then let them, its their money. I don't think you can change what your future holds anyway, its all about perspective, whats going to happen will happen, its what you make of it thats important, so if people want to visit a fortune teller,even for peace of mind, let them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SwinterTarot

Why are some peole being slightly aggressive with their posts, if you have nothing positive to say to this person then don't say anything at all. And also, if you say its all a load of horse**** then why are you even reading this thread? If people want to believe in this and going to see fortune tellers gives them some sense of direction or guidance, even if total crap, then let them, its their money. I don't think you can change what your future holds anyway, its all about perspective, whats going to happen will happen, its what you make of it thats important, so if people want to visit a fortune teller,even for peace of mind, let them!

Honey is right. Every one has a different faith or belief even if that belief is in nothing. Let these people be, In every trade there are some who 'try it on' and in the realm we have those who are really believe and those who scam. Regardless of the 'readers' out look, if the clients are sensible with the knowledge imparted and leave feeling more comfortable and self aware thats a good thing

Advertisement