Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogging

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Kiera wrote: »
    I have never and will never have sex in a car. Nor do i want to see anyone else doing it in a car.
    Aw c'mon?????

Just you, me and the gear lever. It could be magical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I have never and will never have sex in a car. Nor do i want to see anyone else doing it in a car.

Maybe I could convince you for some tractor loving?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Serious post is serious.

I don't think it's funny for a father with his 10 year old son to have to witness people having sex in an area where they are likely to be seen. However you can't blame the two in the car from thinking children won't be around there at 11 at night.

On an even more serious note. A man and his girlfriend were attacked at a layby at the back of the airport last year. The guy was beaten to death, and not in the good way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Aw c'mon?????

Just you, me and the gear lever. It could be magical.
    Or just trashy :P
    Maybe I could convince you for some tractor loving?
    Or maybe not :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Or just trashy :P
    I'll get the car valetted, put up some fluffy dice, throw a velvet sheet in the back seat and dim the lights. It'll be like the G hotel in Galwy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,251 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

dsmythy wrote: »
    The guy was beaten to death, and not in the good way!

There's a good way? :confused:

edit: I get it now! Pure filth. You should be ashamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Hope ya had a box of tissues in the car....pervert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭ Leo Ashy Medalist

Don't knock it until you have tried it ;)
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    How about a car-shaped bed?

One of these?

Man, that's just wrong. :P
    On not in is where its at ;)

Again, you cannot compare as you have not experienced the other.

Dogging rules by the way, not in open public with people walking past, but outdoors sex is the best :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

I know I know...but there are places to go! There's another road near the airport that's renowned for doggers and THAT'S where they should have gone! At least they could have put their show on there for people who WANTED to see, not some poor innocent planespotter (me! :D)

Planespotting in the dark?? I'd question the fathers sanity bringing his 10/11 young lad out there at that hour, I personally wouldn't park out there at that hour, unless there was something really special coming in.

Andrew33 wrote: »
    Planespotting in the dark?? I'd question the fathers sanity bringing his 10/11 young lad out there at that hour, I personally wouldn't park out there at that hour, unless there was something really special coming in.

WTF? ibarely care, sorry man but you must be clinically insane... :P

Seriously though andrew... wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,752 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

My brother's dog was knocked down by a car last last week....lost it's front leg and cost him 500 bills in vet's fees. People shouldn't be dogging in cars if they are going to harm innocent dogs

/goes to look up dogging on google in case of misunderstanding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Theres nothing like going into a dogging spot when theres about 15 people in car park doing a hape of donuts and leaving in a cloud of dust :D

Oh Ibarely care cheack out the road to kents town tara hill screen and theres a few other places i wouldnt mind i used to donuts in all there so called places... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I personally wouldn't park out there at that hour, unless there was something really special coming in.

...on the landing strip?

[insert cockpit related joke here]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Where does the term dogging come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

...maybe a speedbird?

I'll get me coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

weiland79 wrote: »

"I was just out walking the dog dear"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

stepbar wrote: »
    I believe there's a term for people who watch doggers?

Cameramen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I was just out **** the dog dear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Really is that really it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

weiland79 wrote: »

From swingingheaven.co.uk
    Dogging is a predominantly British activity that involves outdoor exhibitionism in car-parks, wooded areas and the like. The term dogging originated in the early Seventies to describe men who spied on couples having sex outdoors. These men would 'dog' the couples' every move in an effort to watch them. When the swinging scene discovered that open-air sex has its own special thrill they began meeting in car-parks, and the doggers found a new and rich supply of voyeuristic fun. Moreover, the doggers soon realised that these couples were actively encouraging them to watch, even performing for them, and sometimes allowing them to join in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

alwaysadub wrote: »
    From swingingheaven.co.uk
    Dogging is a predominantly British activity that involves outdoor exhibitionism in car-parks, wooded areas and the like. The term dogging originated in the early Seventies to describe men who spied on couples having sex outdoors. These men would 'dog' the couples' every move in an effort to watch them. When the swinging scene discovered that open-air sex has its own special thrill they began meeting in car-parks, and the doggers found a new and rich supply of voyeuristic fun. Moreover, the doggers soon realised that these couples were actively encouraging them to watch, even performing for them, and sometimes allowing them to join in.

You seem to know alot about this! :P Even on the last page....wanna go for a drive? :P

Some of the most popular dogging spots in cork are just a couple of miles from my place, sometimes we might drive in lights off very slowly before flashing them on! :D Good fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

You seem to know alot about this! :P Even on the last page....wanna go for a drive? :P

Some of the most popular dogging spots in cork are just a couple of miles from my place, sometimes we might drive in lights off very slowly before flashing them on! :D Good fun! :D

You were doing well till i read where you're from:pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭thinks too much

I used to go to dogging spots but with the recession and all it just would not be the same turning up with the wife on a push bike...

You were doing well till i read where you're from:pac::p

That's third degree burns right there... mind. That's going to scare :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Real doggers are voyeuristic and like to be watched ,the others are just humping away steamed up windows ,car rockings ,going at it like the clappers and probably oblivious that anybodys perving watching them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Or,she'd liked what she'd seen and wanted to cop a feel while under the pretense of giving you a comfort hug;)
    Well, she got nada. ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

they are just pleading to be watched in the most public of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Decoded post reads as
    Now I know dogging goes on; I've gone for late night drives around Dollymount for the craic and seen all the steamed up windows and bouncing cars. However last night I had a bit of a new experience. I went for a drive up to the airport and we parked up on the layby to, y'know, watch the planes (ahem).

We were sitting there for a few minutes and I looked to the car to my left and there were 2 people giving it absolute socks in the next car...AND theywe had theirour light on so everyone could see! Now the windows were fogged up a bit but there was no mistaking what was going on, the front seat was pushed back and you could see a LOT. We could see through their car that the couple in the Peugeot were still hard at it and I was waiting for the father to notice,[S] I was mortified for him! It was about 5 minutes before he looked properly to his left [/S]and then pulled off pretty hasty. About 10 minutes later I looked again and the couple were sitting up getting dressed...still with the light on, clear for everyone to see!

I think I'm pretty open-minded but I was a bit shocked at what I saw! It wasn't that late at night (about 11) and they were in SUCH an open area. If you choose to go dogging, at least go somewhere more private where you know if a car pulls up beside you they WANT to see you having sex!

So has anyone here ever willingly or unwillingly come across (yes, ha ha) any doggers? Or anyone enjoy partaking in a spot of dogging themselves?

sorry couldnt resist, no offence meant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

so can you just go along and look in at them and jerk off?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    so can you just go along and look in at them and jerk off?

Theres lookers and fookers.... think IBC told me that...

If you went on your toblerone I reckon you'd be seen as a bit of a greedy git tbh ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement