Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you put itunes on Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace

• 30-11-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi just a quick question

can you put your itunes collection from your home computer onto a Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace phone. If not is their any other smartphone that you can do it or is it just iphones. Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭conolan

doubleTwist: "iTunes for Android" - Your music, videos, podcasts, photos and apps on your Android. Free download for Mac, PC.

www.doubletwist.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Look at iSyncr too, an app which allows you to sync your phone with itunes, indirectly. I've been using it for the last few weeks and i honestly cannot fault it. It costs €3 or something but theres a free trial so check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Davidocean

Hi just a quick question

can you put your itunes collection from your home computer onto a Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace phone. If not is their any other smartphone that you can do it or is it just iphones. Thanks

No, Apple don't allow users playing itunes content on non-ipod device

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Davidocean wrote: »
    They certainly don't but the iSycr app i mentioned earlier will sync all your playlists and even cross communicate your metadata between itunes and your device, i.e, if you hvae listened to a tune on your device, it will show up as having been played on itunes, the opposite is also true, obviously. This ensures smart playlists like "Recently Played" or whatever are both up to dat on your device and your itunes library.

I have used the doubletwist software and AFAIK, it did not do this, I hadn't used any other music management software since i got an ipod in 2005, it would have been annoying to change, thankfully iSyncr does everything i needed it to. Oh and btw, i didn't fancy the doubletwist music player either. It has no EQ and has some serious issues with retrieving playlist files that are blatantly on the device. The UI is nice, though. I now use Power AMP as my music player, another paid app(3€ or something) but its the best there is as regards sound quality and EQ, and has no problem retrieving playlists. Its UI is a bit old tbh but its a small price to pay..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

Davidocean wrote: »

Just because apple don't allow it doesn't meant it can't be done.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement