Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home insulation costs

• 20-07-2011 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭

Before I go off and get a couple of quotes, just wondering if anyone got their attic & cavity walls insulated in Limerick recently and what was the cost? or are all the service providers charging in or around the same? We have a 4bed semi.

The current value of the grant available for this amount insulation work as far as I can see is reduced now to €520.00 due to falling installation costs seemingly.

Any info appreciated,

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

OOPs sorry, I've just reposted as I couldn't see my original post, sorry bit of a technophobe :o

• Registered Users Posts: 45,811 ✭✭✭✭muffler

OOPs sorry, I've just reposted as I couldn't see my original post, sorry bit of a technophobe :o
    Your initial thread is in the correct forum now. Clareman moved it here so maybe you could PM him and ask him to remove the other thread in the Limerick forum. Thanks.

Advertisement