Den 2: Return of the Chattening [Off Topic Chat] - Page 559 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-10-2014, 17:24   #8371
HugsiePie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanengine View Post
It sounds similar to the banter between NUIG AND GMIT which tends on verge on shameless snobbery on NUIG's part
Or TCD and every other college in the country

Damn gateless Trinners thinking theyre better than the rest of us *shakes fist*

Too soon?
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
20-10-2014, 17:56   #8372
wnolan1992

I've never been next or near LIT, but I know it's a vastly inferior institution to UL and its students deserve not but derision for their failure to gain admission to the hallowed halls of this fine place.

CTYI, if she's into music, MMPT might be something to look into. It's a far more computer-y course but with sort of a focus on music. (Might be completely different to what she wants to do, but shur said I'd say it)
20-10-2014, 20:50   #8373
Junco Partner

I wouldn't touch mmpt if I was your sister. Very little music in it(two modules in first year). Lots of programming and maths, web dev, and media studies. It's sort of like a taster course with bits of everything in it without much focus on anything. I Left after a year and I know a lot of people who've finished it very few of them have gotten much out of it and those who did were working in music as it was before they started. If it's music your sister is into . The music production course out in l.I.t is probably a much wiser choice.
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 21:40   #8374
CTYIgirl
#firstworldproblems

Thanks lads! It's between Music Production in LIT and MMPT in UL. We were at both open days (those shuttle buses are godsends!) and she wasn't impressed with the MMPT. Glad to hear people's views for it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion