Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Admiring wimmins facebook pictures

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

MMMM all for silas all for silas :)

Who!?!:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

secrecy_ie wrote: »
    Step 1 on how to objectify women...

Dont hate the playa...

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Who!?!:confused:

That simpsons episode set in medieval times, the waterpark you know like a big slide and they take your photo just as your going over the edge. Anyway one lady shows a little too much leg on a photo, the employee tells his boss, and the boss replies hell have the photo destroyed immediately, but instead walks away going "mmm all for silas"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

That simpsons episode set in medieval times, the waterpark you know like a big slide and they take your photo just as your going over the edge. Anyway one lady shows a little too much leg on a photo, the employee tells his boss, and the boss replies hell have the photo destroyed immediately, but instead walks away going "mmm all for silas"

Yeah, but who is Silas?

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Yeah, but who is Silas?

I assume the boss

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Best shots already removed anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

AnamGlas wrote: »
    If they're on display, it's fair game :cool:

That's pretty creepy. Would you say the same thing about a girl walking along the street? Ah she was asking for me to pull her into an alley and **** over her with that bit of side tit exposed. :eek:

That's pretty creepy. Would you say the same thing about a girl walking along the street? Ah she was asking for me to pull her into an alley and **** over her with that bit of side tit exposed. :eek:
    Judging purely by your username, you wouldn't mind it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Going back to the original topic of the thread...... If they didnt want people to look they wouldnt put the pics up!!! lol

And those alchemy pics...... it was a competition, whoever gets the sleaziest pics gets free drinks.... I guess there are still wimmins out there that will do anything for a free drink :P

it was a competition, whoever gets the sleaziest pics gets free drinks.... I guess there are still wimmins out there that will do anything for a free drink :P

I 'd have thought the photographer gets the free drink?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Pics have been pulled from facebook now :D

This content is currently unavailable.

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

smash wrote: »
    I 'd have thought the photographer gets the free drink?

No free drinks for the tog but plenty of new additions to the w**k bank :D

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

mapaco wrote: »
    http://thankyourwank.com/

if you've 'enjoyed' someones pics on facebook you can see if they're on this website and add your thanks or add their pic to the **** bank....love it haha

Just had an idea for a website with that.

whoards.ie

Now Yer Wankin'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

smash wrote: »
    Judging purely by your username, you wouldn't mind it! :D

That is getting older than me. :rolleyes::cool:

Judging by your username you'd break my jaw first and then ****. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

Iron Hide wrote: »
    I think you should change the thread title to " Step 1 to becoming a pervert"....

When I'm walking down the street and I see a big sign advertising something; I look at it. If it's something I might be interested in having, I look more closely. Nothing wrong with that.

When a girl gets dressed up, goes out on the town, poses for a picture, and uploads it to Facebook....why am I pervert for fapping at what she clearly intended people to see?

Maybe she wasn't dressed that way *for* me, nor did she take the picture for me or put it on Facebook explicitly so I could see it. But she did all of that some SOMEONE could see her. And it certainly doesn't hurt her in anyway if I see what she is clearly comfortable with people in public seeing.

Seems harmless to me.

Robdude wrote: »
    When I'm walking down the street and I see a big sign advertising something; I look at it. If it's something I might be interested in having, I look more closely. Nothing wrong with that.

When a girl gets dressed up, goes out on the town, poses for a picture, and uploads it to Facebook....why am I pervert for fapping at what she clearly intended people to see?

Maybe she wasn't dressed that way *for* me, nor did she take the picture for me or put it on Facebook explicitly so I could see it. But she did all of that some SOMEONE could see her. And it certainly doesn't hurt her in anyway if I see what she is clearly comfortable with people in public seeing.

Seems harmless to me.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Abi wrote: »
    • Two days on boards
    • 137 posts
    • Link in sig suggesting a new forum

What gives?

Re-reg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

mapaco wrote: »
    http://thankyourwank.com/

if you've 'enjoyed' someones pics on facebook you can see if they're on this website and add your thanks or add their pic to the **** bank....love it haha

I thought I'd seen everything there was to see on the internet but still it throws up something beautiful and unexpected.

Advertisement